..Hey. Happy holidays. Though I didn't really feel it...But still, its a holiday bazaar! Haha... I could..I would..And I will...Be...spending my money like running water...And what the crap?? I was suppose to be saving money to buy my dream car man. Dream on to me.. grr... My dream car would be... something sporty...and I can bet you all know what I want already yah? Something to do with Honda..*Hint!hint!*

There goes my wallet...T.T Mati aku...
Hmm, yesterday I went to 1 Utama with my dear kakak ipar...She's so nice to bring me there and back home..Thanks yeah!! Appreciate a loot! Though we only had limited time to walk and shop, but I sure do had some fun...And this stupid car...simply only cut us...
NAY 6144! You're caught! wakakakaka
And I think he saw me taking his photo lah. He's like *hmmph!* face when I looked at him..Sweat! ah well, there's the food festival in 1U today...

And here's the house made out of fruits...So colourful..So nice...Fascinating...they used glue and toothpick..and what not..I dono lah. But it's an eye catching thing. Sadly, what they only sell was mere fruits...fruit salads....fruit juice...all fruits...and It's not cheap you know. I was tempting to buy some fruits to eat..But well, at that moment I was broke! The ATM machine was not working and I only had RM7 left in my wallet... So sad case ain't it?
Next, we walked the mall...and talk..and I introduced her 'Taiwan Snack' stall... She ate the chicken and I ate the Seafood Tempura. I was about to buy the chicken as well... but then, it's kinda hard to eat though..with the bones and oil...Especially the oil! The seafood tempura was soaked with oil man..I didn't know not until I tried squeezing it with the paper bag.. woah. My hands were covered with some shiny liquid too..I meant..the oil lah. Hmm!
Moving on, we just wonder around lor..I saw one nice shoes in Momoe, but sadly I'm on some tight budget..very tempting to buy though. It's so cutee! But the price even cuter. RM69 and 20% discount..Means around..RM55 like that lah. Not bad for a shoe right?? Hehe... See how lah. If I can go there again..might buy. In the end, the shopaholic here didn't buy anything but just a simple Watson brand hair treatment wax. Hey, I got split ends for not trimming my hair for about say what? 8 months? I wanted to trim but I wanna leave long hair.. = (! And Sit, for not being a shopaholic bought so many stuff... and I lectured her about not conserving the environment...taking so many plastic bags... LOL! So peeps! Don't use plastic bags! Use own bag lah kay? bring big big bag.
Headed back home at around 6pm.. Kakak ipar fetched me back home...Safe and sound... PHEW. But her driving skills was not as bad lah. Very...how to say..like me last time..heheh! Went back home and accidentally sleep at 11pm until 4 am with my lights on, plus computer on with music sommore! Die la- sleep until really like a PIG man. SOBS.
Today, nothing much. While watching Posedion in HBO, my dad go switch the channel and watch badminton! What is thisss!! Half was so tensed up then he simply go change channel. Cisnya! Then I got pissed off and sleep again. Then, went to Subang Parade and guess what I buy? Skirts? Nah...Shirt? Nahh.... Accessories?? NOOOPpeee.... Answer: Nothing. Yoh, funny rite?
Ok, that's all folks. Tune in. Later.
PARENTAL ADVICE: DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME. DO NOT TRY TO REENACT THIS SCENE AND, I'M NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LOST. YOU SHALL BE HELD FOR YOUR OWN RESPONSIBILITY. THANK YOU.

Painful-but it's all worth it... ^_^