This is a story of me, my life and my experience.
I'm MIcheLlE.
I am not held responsible for any forms of vulgar comments and personal opinions in this blog.
Read it at your own risk, by all means,
If you find it offensive and inappropriate,
Dear you, just simple, DON'T read.
~P.E.r.I.o.d~
(Monday, August 20, 2007-)
+8:33 PM]*
# -
Holidays...And erm...I'm still stuck at home! but I'm planning to stuck at home for tomorrow as well...Not so good lah keep going out like that..got to study as well..*like as if*...but! Rejoice...I'm planning to go out on Weds! Hehe...then Thurs go Happy Garden..BLah. And so much more.

Sky's dark, and I'm..here..swinging my sorrows away...
Well yesterday, I went to Carrefour to buy stuff to eat..I bought veges, ham, bread and kokokrunch for my urge to eat during holidays. It's also because I had no lunch so..had to you know, buy stuff to cook for my own lunch. And yeah, I ate dinner there too. My family and I went to the Chicken Rice Shop to eat, and boy...the waiter was so.. ahh.. I almost lose it. He's mumbling some language that all of us don't know, and whenever we asked him what is this promotion that the stall offers..so and so..he only knows how to mumble, and keep going back and forth to ask his colleague. Hey, If you don't know our language..just go back to your original place and communicate la! It's so useless to hire such person. And this is not the first time my family and I encounter this such problem. How annoying!

My chicky rice..P/s: Only for children 12 and below yah. The fork and spoon also looked so kiddish..haha..
Hmmph! When he repeated our orders, he once again..mumbled. My sis was about to laugh, and my dad just nods his head just for the sake of it.. It's like..some malay guy going to United States to get orders from a restaurant.Picture this scene....
Malay guy: OK, sekarang, order awak ialah satu satay, nasi lemak dan air soya.
An English man: *nods his head*
Malay guy: Ada apa lagi?
An English man: *nods his head*
Malay guy: *annoyed..and walks away*
English man: *#?$@?#%?!!!*
Sigh, despite all the annoyance, we managed to get what we ordered. Though there's some slight mistake, but it's alright...It's just..alright...
Hot chocolate from Dave's Deli! yumyum..
Moving on, I'm bored... Lolz.. I slept too much.. ahh..here it goes again... I think that's all for today... ^__^'' byebye!
And the story ends like this...period.
By: M i c [ H e L L ] e .
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________®