This is a story of me, my life and my experience.
I'm MIcheLlE.
I am not held responsible for any forms of vulgar comments and personal opinions in this blog.
Read it at your own risk, by all means,
If you find it offensive and inappropriate,
Dear you, just simple, DON'T read.
~P.E.r.I.o.d~
(Sunday, August 12, 2007-)
+12:33 PM]*
# -
Oh my gosh. I'm getting fatter and fatter these days... !!! My uncle commented on me, saying 'WAHh..you fat jor wor...." That's not all.... Today...my mom suddenly said.. "OMG, your butt! So fat already! Your hands!! Wahhhlau.."
WAHLAU TO ME....
Choco shake from The Grand Canyon
Sigh!! From 45kg to 48kg's??? SIAO... Who ask me to be sweet and chocolate addict lar... Haih. It seems like... The more I dance, the more I don't eat rice...The more I'm gaining weight... haih. HAIH HAIH HAIH.......
Is stress to be blamed? Maybe? Who knows...
This seaweed snack rox man...
Gosh...Am I talking about food again?? NOOOOO..... Oh yeah, tomorrow is my chemistry test lar.... I failed once and I don't want to fail it twice...I need to prove to myself that I'm capable to do better...
Talking about this week, it's gonna be hell man.. Monday chem test, Thursday write up physics test, Friday Physics test... T.T'' Nvr say die but I'm dying.. LOL...
Okay, cut the crap. I'm not going to lunch until...I've lost my 3kg's that I've gained.. Till then, I can save some money to buy something better... hahaha~!
And the story ends like this...period.
By: M i c [ H e L L ] e .
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________®