This is a story of me, my life and my experience.
I'm MIcheLlE.
I am not held responsible for any forms of vulgar comments and personal opinions in this blog.
Read it at your own risk, by all means,
If you find it offensive and inappropriate,
Dear you, just simple, DON'T read.
~P.E.r.I.o.d~
(Tuesday, August 14, 2007-)
+3:16 PM]*
# -
Yo, I'm so bored now...Don't know what to do lah. IN the college's web now.. ahhz, Got back my chemistry paper today...She's so fast in marking man... Just yesterday we sat for our exam and yes, today is the day she's discussing the papers. Well, I can say that those marks that I got wasn't satisfactory..She had put on effort to go through with us previous exam papers and yet, my marks are still not as good. Ah!! HOw come!
There's some stupid silly mistake though....SO sad wei...I should have gotten the marks I deserved by not doing careless mistakes.. Ironically, careless is somewhat like my habit already. From maths to biology...to Chemistry...well, in short...all of the subjects I'm careless. How horrible. Wanna cry edy!! *weepz*
Anyway, there are a lot of maths homework accumulating and I still haven't touch a thing yet. Talking about laziness... very much explains the way I am. I'm so lazy lar.....
Can't wait for holidays to come!! I'm surely going out like heaven man (Like hell doesn't sound rite eh? where got hell so good got shopping spree wan...haha)... To siti, pleaseeeeee....for once bring me out lah. I've always been the one driving here and there...tired you know.. =p
ALright, there's World Badminton Championship... wee.... Got KKK laaa...Wanted to watch but butbut.... dono still got tickets or not leh? Who else ar...Chong Wei also not bad lah... wakakaka
anyone good looking will do la....*Typical girls..* hehe
Ohhh yahhor, I heard that my dance school offfers popping class!! Can't wait to go for that...But ai..it's only freakin' rumours... I don't know it's true or not lah. ANd and, there's so-called breakdancing oso... But yeah, won't break your bones wan la. Wanted that also!! But I'm sure my parents won't allow... Imagine, one class RM85... 3 classes? RM260 per month??? Siaoz. Cekik darah...rather go gym and work out... LOL.
Oklah, Crap soo much lar...thanks to boredness.
And the story ends like this...period.
By: M i c [ H e L L ] e .
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________®