This is a story of me, my life and my experience.
I'm MIcheLlE.
I am not held responsible for any forms of vulgar comments and personal opinions in this blog.
Read it at your own risk, by all means,
If you find it offensive and inappropriate,
Dear you, just simple, DON'T read.
~P.E.r.I.o.d~
(Tuesday, August 28, 2007-)
+10:22 PM]*
# -
Yo man, I can't believe I still had time to blog... But anyway, here's some briefing lar.. Not going to crap much cause I'm quite in a rush to do my revision and well...maths NON-STOP punya WORK. Heheheh... so, well... most of it would be pics.
26/8/07 :Ghost festival. But then, still go out and eat dinner..nice dinner summore. Japanese style.. =D.. Supposely cannot go out late at night right? but well, my family kinda... u know.. Pagan.. and my sister is a Christian..so.. we didn't really care much? =_- What more? I'm the one driving...geezzz...Luckily nothing bad happened..
Dad's Ramen.. Slluuurrrrpp!!
A cheer for my sweet revenge..wakakaka! no la..jk
28/8/07 : Earthquake!! Runnn... Cause ya know, I'm eating the whole big bowl of ice-cream @ Swensens! Smokilicious! Yummmyyy.... And I still can eat more... well, it's a Tuesday and it's 50% discount man. It's quite worth it. *winks*
That's about it! Laterz.
And the story ends like this...period.
By: M i c [ H e L L ] e .
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________®