This is a story of me, my life and my experience.
I'm MIcheLlE.
I am not held responsible for any forms of vulgar comments and personal opinions in this blog.
Read it at your own risk, by all means,
If you find it offensive and inappropriate,
Dear you, just simple, DON'T read.
~P.E.r.I.o.d~
(Thursday, September 13, 2007-)
+9:16 PM]*
# -
Geeez.....
Today right, when I was on my way to dance school... Jam..... 7.20pm only reach there..supposedly 7pm start geh...so late!! Ahhhh...so paiseh. And then hor, advance class wasn't easy man.... First, I got to catch up so many dance steps. Second, the bpm is like so much higher... eg. beginners class only until around..100-120bpm lar... but then...this one is like 130-150 bpm man!! (Beats Per Minute). Oh my, boy was I struggling to catch everything up! It's only my 2nd time attending the class and man I can faint there lar....
Seriously, not only it's triple fast, but the teaching is also soOoOoO much faster. What makes thing worse is that...... I'm not going for 2 classes this month.. So how to catch up? I tak tahu yah. I memang gonna mati anytime soon. If my passion wasn't there I think I'm definitely quitting lar... It's the rude fact that the steps are soo...much more complex.. Well, to cut this short...Let me summarise for u.
1. Bpm so much higher than previous beginner class.
2. Teacher teaches so damn fast..no time to rest and think- darnn...
3. Steps are freakingly more complex.
4. It's my second class and he's expecting the best of me.. -_-'
5. I'm skipping for 2 classes this month.. How am I gonna catch up sia!
6. The class was held last year, thus they are more pro than me lah like duh..and I'm so noobish.
7.The people there had gangs liau... and my friend went HK... and another cannot come during
the night....aiseh...I'm freakinly alone again. (I have bad communication skills mind u)
8. I'm so running out of breath...and I felt so left out!!!
9. Once again, I felt so noob and its like I'm dancing chicken dance compared 2 them.. geezzz
10. Hope it ends here la.
Gaahhh, and those peeps in the class were damn professional. It's like I'm the only one so lost there trying to catch up- and I feel so ewwww-ish.
Nexxt, I realised that shop owners..oh wait.. I mean..cashiers tend to give us plastics no matter what you buy.. Oh my!! Don't you guys know that plastic is bad for the environment?? It's non-biodegradable...it produces toxic gas when you burn it... and ehh!! Why do you need plastics when you can carry without it?! And as I say... bring your own bag and put inside there! It's understandable that you need some big plastic bag for your rubbish SINCE MALAYSIA doesn't provide paper bags for throwing rubbish or even 3R's bins...hardly ever found anywhere... so.. Fine. I was forced to accept the fact that we need plastic bags for rubbish throwing. BUT..other than that... Don't take la plastic bags!! so small punya plastic bag you wanna carry what wor! wanna collect until your room like rubbish dump ar.. huhz
Anyway, that's all lah... I feel so un-pro so suddenly. T_T'
And the story ends like this...period.
By: M i c [ H e L L ] e .
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________®