This is a story of me, my life and my experience.
I'm MIcheLlE.
I am not held responsible for any forms of vulgar comments and personal opinions in this blog.
Read it at your own risk, by all means,
If you find it offensive and inappropriate,
Dear you, just simple, DON'T read.
~P.E.r.I.o.d~
(Friday, September 7, 2007-)
+9:34 PM]*
# -
= )
Since now I have the time to blog, and there isn't much to blog today..so I'm gonna crap it up.
Now, I'm pretty sure every women or even men have the a dream guy/girl right? Well, frankly speaking... I too have some hehehe....some dream guy that I want for my future lah. Don't get me wrong, I didn't intend to tie the knot later in life, but if my fate was meant to be that way...I say why not? ^_^'
If zinc were to be reading this, Hah... I know what she wants already la... Gary of course. Sit? The abang lor. LOL... Rat whatever pun jadi lah. Sue? I dono? any malay guy that have the bones and no fats like her jadi laaa...well...and Naj? Got already la. Lol...and the rest is history. So what about me? Let me tell you my side of dream guy-
10 things I would like in a guy of my dreams... xD!!
- Must know how to manage time wisely.. Smart yet knows how to find leisure time to play and not the only knows how to play kinda guy...
- Knows how to dance like me.. So that I can dance with him!! Preferably the hip hop kind, or better still a break dancer.. Fuiiyoooo!!
- A death note looking "L"... sorta looks that can kill... mysterious and deep...heheeh~! The hair like L better.. nicer!! Or like Wu Zhun lor.. wakakaka... Kinda particular about hair cause I like those people who knows how to style their hair.. =D Crowning glory mar!
- A person that can drive me around... heh..so that I no need to drive laaa... can sit beside there and slack.
- Caring, loving and only leave his heart for me and only me! I don't mind my guy mixing around with girls or friends of his... But I just need him to be there by my side when I needed him, and give a high priority on me. Seriously.. I don't need all my time being with him and vice versa right? So? Just hang out when we both free la. That's all.
- Knows how to speak good english, a little of chinese educated and well... able to communicate well lar.
- Romantic..(isn't it all women's dream guy??) haha! I don't want a boring guy who only knows how to take me to the same ol' place every date...or doesn't show much love though he love me so n so... blah and blah.
- Filled with suprises...=D
- Patient, tolerant and courteous. I don't want guys being rude or keep saying bad words ALL the time. Or even crap too much. Able to make decisions wisely.
- Last but not least... NO SMOKING! Alcohol acceptable. But not too much. Cause I also drink alcoholic drink wad. So as long as he's all in moderation... he has the potential.
There's a lot more lar. Just that this is the top 10 reasons for me to get attracted to someone. I realised that... You'll get attracted at what you like doing lor. For instance, I love dancing. Hence, I like someone who dances like me. Like my sis, loves to play piano and guitar. I'm sure she'll get attracted to people like her right? Or like you...yes you...Ask yourself. Do you get attracted to a guy who likes to do the same thing as you? hahaha! I said attracted ah.. Not like. Because I don't believe we can like a person by just looking at them. And I believe that personality counts. Not beauty, but brains. Well, if you're beautiful yet have the brains.. wahh..totally a dream date man.
Okay, that's all for now... Just felt like blogging this out cause I jealous la. While I was in the van, I saw so many cars with some guy driving and the passenger's seat is a girl...talking to each other so nicely..and laughing all ... hai. If only I could find someone to bring me here and there..fetch me here and there... how nice?
But I don't think I'm quite the commited kind of person lar. So... let me be single until I'm ready la. I feel like I can't give my whole heart to a person... but I can only give about 80% commitment if I were to be in a relationship... Well, for me... Studies is important lah. I don't want to think about my guy all the time... heh. Nothing laa... Eh, what about girls? I find tomboys are also kinda cool man. hehehee!!!
MY LLLLLL!!??!!?! SOOOO good looking!!
Another L.. My modified L aka dancer...
Nice hairstyle plus piercings.. without SMOKING. I wanna be that girl with him!
And the story ends like this...period.
By: M i c [ H e L L ] e .
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________®