STill 30/8/07,
During the night, we went to some restaurant lah... in the same particular island of course..we're stranded there... aiseh. Wanted to go to Pulau Redang and have a visit since it's pretty near the
perhentian island right? But then, it's rm150 per person.. OKaaaay.... that's just too much. OH well, the foods there are served in big portion and it's relatively cheap. Darn, now I felt that KL foods are so expensive! Even the foods sold in an island is cheaper than KL's food? crazy man.
The food stall we ate for 2 consecutive days..
Day 2: 31/8/07
Happy Merdeka... woke up exactly 12 am just to watch the fireworks, though it's raining. Then, everyone got to wake up at around 8.30am to eat breakfast... Typical hotel breakfast buffet lah. Nothing much. The only thing I enjoyed was the waffle.. and the kokokrunch... (Anything that has got to do with chocolates, I'm the sucker for it.) Anyway, the whole afternoon was just merely sleeping, resting...walking on the beach..and yah, I'm quite tanned by now. geez.
Hmm..what to do in da island ar..?? haha
Just when my boredness about to have its limits, I've decided to walk to the sea. Yah, sounds like commiting suicide eh? well, there's cute little fishy swimming around my leg...and those weeds...eee... very funny looking!! Don't wanna step on it...so I walked wearing my slippers on.
This is how far I've done walking on the sea.
Far isn't it? Drowning...aaa... LOL.. no lah.. jkjk... Oh well, it's very sunny okay... I'm so dead tanned!! So dark wei! Then as usual... went to eat at the same place for dinner. After that, my family and I rest on the beach... to feel the breeze...to calm ourselves down..And then........ I saw shooting stars!! Waaahhh.... It's so nice! But the thing is... I thought my eyes spoiled... I thought that I've passed my contact lense 'curfew' ..( contact lense cannot wear for more than 12 hours mah)... Geez! And I just look at the stars like a dungu fella like that??? Everyone who saw shooting stars would be glad to see such things and I'm here like wondering whether if my eyes is okay or not?? So pathetic man. Anyway, I think I did wish for something... =D Ask me and I'll tell you.
Well, the foods sold here are expensive lah. Especially the oreos...RM4 bucks plus. Chips? Rm3. But it's quite reasonable lah since it's an island anyway. hmm...wanted to go jungle trekking but then the bushes were damn thick! Scared kena patuk ular then habis lah. So finally we turn back and rest in the chalet.
Day 3 : 1/8/07
Under my umbrella...ella..ellaa...eh..eh..eh..under my umbrella...ellaa...eh..ehh
Once again, free breakfast. Woke up early just to eat- and then went for canoe-ing. It was pretty fun but riding it with my sis was such an annoyance. She just instruct and do nothing but crapping .... quacking ... geezzz.! I'm the one gotta always push the boat and all... So tiring and hot okay?? So hot!! Damn hot!! Sun burnt!! WITHOUT SPF LOTION sommore! Die la me...one hour of hot sunlight rays! Without any protection or whatsoever...what even worse is... it's late morning! the UV rays are killing my skin wei! So freaking tanned by now... Hai. Poor skin...gotta produce more melanin to protect my skin but geez... I'm dark because of that..Practically after that we checked out, and headed back home with Air Asia.. So, all in all it was a great getaway...hehehe...Till then, if you wanna go Perhentian, do check out Arwana. heheh
The end.