This is a story of me, my life and my experience.
I'm MIcheLlE.
I am not held responsible for any forms of vulgar comments and personal opinions in this blog.
Read it at your own risk, by all means,
If you find it offensive and inappropriate,
Dear you, just simple, DON'T read.
~P.E.r.I.o.d~
(Sunday, September 9, 2007-)
+10:07 PM]*
# -
Turn back the clock!!
Dear dead diary,
I am once again- bored.
Is there anything to cure boredom besides taking drugs to make me feel high? Or even alcohols? Cause it's expensive. Help lah....
How do you all study without feeling bored? I tried numerous times to put myself to sit and read my book, but I just can't sit still.. After 20 minutes or so, I would be wondering around, watching tv or dancing or even just stare at the paper but nothing goes in.
Seriously nothing goes in. Especially for maths... I just can't bear it. So dreadful it seems. I rather read newspaper 3 times rather than the boring maths thing. Sigh!! Why do some people didn't even complain about it... they just study like its a norm for them... Apparently, it never be a norm for me... Sigghhhhhhhhhhh-
Tick......tok........tick.......tok.........and the clock still ticking its way and I'm procrastinating like forever... My specialty. What am I to do?? I'm so eager to know what are your secrets to study like it's an interesting thing to do?
So sick of it man. Those words in the book are not even uttering in my head... ?%$?%?&?!!!! ARRRGHHH.......
And the story ends like this...period.
By: M i c [ H e L L ] e .
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________®