●Dear● -Dead- ●Diary● ♥♥♥
Welcome To My Bloggie..

Photobucket

This is a story of me, my life and my experience.
I'm MIcheLlE.
I am not held responsible for any forms of vulgar comments and personal opinions in this blog.
Read it at your own risk, by all means,
If you find it offensive and inappropriate,
Dear you, just simple, DON'T read.

Photobucket

~P.E.r.I.o.d~
Yours Truly
Photobucket
Hi, my name is Michelle Ng.
+ University : IMU
+ I was born into this world..: 06041989
+ Horoscope : Aries
+ Status : still a Student.. and ex-Bartenderess
+ e-mail/facebook/friendster: michelle_nsl@hotmail.com
Photobucket
(Monday, October 1, 2007-)
+2:36 PM]*

# -
Ah man!! Today is like so dumb okay... I got back most of my marks...And hmm!! Not satisfactory... especially my maths!! I got C!! A low C.... =(!! How to improve maths??

Bio and english I was quite expecting it lar. My english wasn't that great, and biology I'm always the same. It's either a low A or a high B... either way, Bio only 1 person got an A lar. Hmm!! English only a few got an A..mostly B's like me... and not to mention maths...I think I'm quite the lowest la. As always...even in SPM time... I'm practically still failing for my trials.... geezzzzz

Okay, lets not talk about my results...today I just went to the Taylor's Placement Centre to get counselling... apparently the women that both me and Amrath saw.... was rather so freaking rude!! Shiet lar. I was just asking about what kind of course I'm able to take up with my science subjects...and she go the whole freaking round....crapping...crapping...with some rude tone..I almost lost it and instead of throwing my tantrums on her... I just "ahh..whatever" kinda face...eesh..So here's the conversation:

Ms. di-ew : Yes?
Me: Yeah, may I ask... what courses are available for me as I'm taking science as my major subject now...
Ms. di-ew: I can't tell you now, Cause I don't know...It's not fair for me to tell you what other college offer you know...
Me: Erm, I'm not talking about college/unis that I wanna go..I just wanna know what course are available that I can do it locally and all....
Ms. di-ew: I can't tell you anything...cause It's very contradicting for my profession to tell you what other colleges offers and maybe some people would rumour me if I talk something which is not true...
Me: *beginning to be annoyed* I'm not asking for what other colleges offer!! I'm just asking what fields are available for me when I'm currently taking science subjects as my major!!!
Ms. di-ew: I'm afraid you just gotta know what you wanna take up.. Cause you know right, I can't tell you what else can you do because it's not fair for me to tell you that... Like if let's say Inti got the course and all..I wouldn't and won't tell you that right? It's ethically wrong for my profession...
Me: *in my heart* If like that also I no need ask you la grrrr!!!! OKAY....... *nods my head like I understand what she says...*


Oh come on man!!! I'm just asking for some advise about what course I should go because seriously I got nothing in mind...and look at what she said?? So dumb. I wasn't even asking what kind of Uni that offers such course so n so... I'm just asking what kind of course do they offer for science field?! She didn't even get my question and go the whole freaking round of nonsensical nonsense. I didn't even want to know which uni offers what..I just want to know what are the professions that I can do and damn women go talk rubbish.


Talk rubbish in a nice manner also okay lar...I accept..but the thing is...her tone is like... Rude plus arrogant kinda tone...and you know what?! She put her "T" sign with her hands indicating stop asking on me?? I was just clarifying what I want from her and she go do that on me. Wadda fart man. She wasn't even answering my question and she go put that sign on me... Even my friend was kinda annoyed by her... and why does my friend know what I want from her and not her alone?? Amrath was like helping me to ask also but to no avail...that women talk about her damn crap again.... crapping about it's not right to tell ..... and so forth la!!


Grrrrr.........so geram okay.... I don't even want to say thank you in the end...but to be a little polite, I got to even though I'm reluctant to do so... HAIS!! Anyway, I went to the opposite office to ask again cause I didn't get an answer from that women there.... So I went to the guy instead. And guess what? He was so nice!!! He answered my questions politely...suggest me what to do...and so forth...he even ask me if I have anymore doubts I can ask him anytime...Nothing about talking stupid craps about whatsoever if-i-tell-you-i-got-to-only-offer-you-taylor's-course crap. That women la!! Keep talking that she only can crap about taylor's offering and other uni's that collaborate with them... BLah la. Thank you to that guy man! No thanks for that women. I won't ask her anymore man... geez.




P/s: Do I looked like my daddie?? -___-''



0 .deaths.
And the story ends like this...period.
By: M i c [ H e L L ] e .
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________®






Tagboard
I wonder if tagboard is needed? what you think ah?
Exits
Link Link Link Link Link

Archives
July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011 August 2011 September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 December 2011 January 2012 February 2012 March 2012 April 2012 May 2012 June 2012 July 2012 August 2012 September 2012 October 2012 November 2012 December 2012 January 2013 June 2013 January 2014 September 2018

Credits

Free Counters