This is a story of me, my life and my experience.
I'm MIcheLlE.
I am not held responsible for any forms of vulgar comments and personal opinions in this blog.
Read it at your own risk, by all means,
If you find it offensive and inappropriate,
Dear you, just simple, DON'T read.
~P.E.r.I.o.d~
Yours Truly
Hi, my name is Michelle Ng.
+ University : IMU
+ I was born into this world..: 06041989
+ Horoscope : Aries
+ Status : still a Student.. and ex-Bartenderess
+ e-mail/facebook/friendster: michelle_nsl@hotmail.com
(Monday, December 10, 2007-) +7:53 PM]*
# -
Friday, 7th December 2007.
Sigh, woke up quite late lah.. Gee! So as my cousins all... they slept like so late and woke up during lunch hour...
Well, this is really funny.. He didn't know we're videoing him.. hahaa! Who ask him to sleep and sleep and sleeep like a pig! There's another video that my cousin and I prank YS for good. Lol.. Should I upload it? I'll upload it later lah kay? ^_^'' Anyway, after waking them up, I ended up sleeping thanks to LP! She wants to sleep but I tried to wake her up so badly...Apparently she still sleeping and I'm tired of waking ppl up already. So I tried resting on my bed, and to my suprise she woke up. GAH. Of all the hard work I tried waking her up and there she goes not sleeping anymore. (She slept for only 10mins I suppose).
Then after that we went to Tampines to shop. Wow, seriously there's so many people! Friday night I suppose. I went to eat at this Ramen shop, and ordered a set of ramen. $16 for a person, which includes Ramen of your choice, a side dish and a drink. I chose Teriyaki Chicken, baby octopus as a side dish and an ice lemon tea. She pulak go order Spicy Ramen, prawn mayo and ice green tea. She told me that her ramen was so spicy and hot! I can see that she kept drinking water and all.. So I offered to exchange ramen.. But hey! the spicy ramen was good! It wasn't as hot, and it's really tasty. But once again, if I were to convert, gosh. I've spended RM40 just on food itself. Gosh!
Then after that, we headed back home. She bought a necklace, a star like necklace which I think is really unique and cool! I didn't buy it because I had another in mind and it's stucking somewhere in my head.
Anyway, at somewhere around 12am... I finally met my Singapore friend. At long last I suppose? It's been 2 years knowing him through online but I've never really seen him before. In fact, I've even forgotten his face. LOL! Supposely my cousin and I meeting him wan, but GEEZ.. my cousin was too obsessed with her Xbox game. But it's fine for me as it is my friend anyway? *smiles*.. His name is Shamus, and I was waiting for him at a train station. I didn't know how he looked like man. I was waiting there for him, hoping that he recognise me. And he did. I guess he saw my friendster picture before lah. But how come I'm so recognisable ar? hai! Oh yeah, so he came to me and we had a drink in a kopitiam nearby. Thanks Shamus for treating me the Milo!! Oh Milo~ How I love Milo! Ahaha! But before this LP said that he's quiet.. So urm.. I'm quiet too you know.. On the contrary, we both talk so much! So much so that it's like as though I'm talking to my close friend. Weird eh? First time meeting him and we talked for an hour or so..
Hehehe..Darren (another Ro friend), his close friend who tried to marry me in Ro.. I didn't know they are living that close to each other! Wasted I didn't meet that Darren though. Hahaa.. wait..or izit Danny? Aik, I mean Darren. Dz~ I didn't really talk to him so I don't really feel comfortable lah if he comes. Suddenly a huge pause how? Die lah. Oh well, he walked me home.. it's so near his house though. And hey, it's good to know that I'm not quiet no more.. *winks*. After that, I sleep lah. What else?
Saturday, 8th December 2007.
Ouch, it's the last day in Singapore! But once again, everyone is sleeping except LP coz she got to go back to her Uni for a meeting. Rather bored, after lunch I went shopping alone at East Point. Bought 2 shirts, and lots of chocolates for my indulgence. Well, of course some for my family and friends la. I bought a sugar-free chocolate for my mom since she can't take sugar that much.. and choco-nuts for my auntie who loves nuts, and for my sis... plain chocolate will do. Dear Siti, if you read this... I think you won't want chocolate right? Since you're on a strict diet perhaps? hahas..
Anyway, at long last my cousin came back from her Uni.. after dinner we went to Bugis once again to buy my necklace and her shirt. Yay! I bought my necklace at long last! My mom said it was nice and my sis too! Happie me! But sad for my cousin, at the Bugis market, 'pien pien' her shop didn't open. Only her shop you know! Others all open! Except the one selling her shirt did not open. Sad case man. After buying my necklace, we quickly headed down to City Hall and from there we ordered doughnuts for my cousin bros. So bulky man. Grr... Btw, it's from donut factory! a famous doughnut stall in Spore. Well, for KL, it's J.Co huh?
Next, I suppose to go to SunTec City wan, but then no time, and it's closing soon. There, cause we went Bugis just to buy my necklace. But I didn't regret really, although it cost a fortune. lol. And so, we walk and walk and walk.... Till I see this.
Amazing view!
mini Singa-pore
So beautiful! The city at night...really fascinating.. lotsa couples and groups sitting there, hanging out together...fun eh?
While walking I saw this too...Fullerton's Hotel.
I heard that one night costs about $700? I don't know it's true or not but by the looks of it, I do think there's some fact there. Really fuiyo lah. Nice lighting. The restaurant located somewhere there, one person may spend about $100 for just a dish and a drink? Gee... the rich man's place lah for sure.
Xmas tree somewhere @ Clarks Quay? Nice eh..
I think we walk about a few kilometres lah. But it's good though. Can see the city better whilst exercise at the same time. Very highly recommended to go to Clarkes Quay or Clarks? Forgot liau..But anyway, one word : Amazing. Bring your camera along! Hehe, there you go... there's lots and lots of Bars and Clubs and Restaurants for you to choose from. It's all facing the water. Mm... fun! As I've said earlier..I wanted to go and drink but sadly I couldn't. Ahh! Nevermind, next time... *grins*..
Another view of Clarke Quay.
Bars, restaurants and clubs along the alley...damn a lot of Western ppl..
And then I saw this thingy, Which I think in Sunway has it too. It seems scary!
It's some thingy that makes you shoot up to the sky and back again.. Scary sia! I don't even know if I have the guts to try it. I think it will feel like you're bungee jumping lor. Hmm...a substitution of bungee jumping. This thing right, there's nothing to hold okay! Even more scary. It's just you and the seat belt. No device for you to hold. ahh... talking about how to survive that shot man.. lol. So, right after that I went back home and brought doughnuts for them to eat. The dog, named Spice, kept looking at us like as though sayin "I want laaa!! Feed me!!" ...Ah kay, then I sleep lor...since the next day gotta wake up at 8am for the bus coach.. But my cousin bros pulak went to CC late at night and come back the next morning...WTH?! Didn't even sleep and they slept at 7am in the morning?? Gosh, once again...... FINE LA...I admit I'm getting old already... hai.
That's it folks! That's my great escape to Singapore! Very fun!
0 .deaths.
And the story ends like this...period.
By: M i c [ H e L L ] e .
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________®
Tagboard
I wonder if tagboard is needed? what you think ah?