Heyyoh! Long time no blog eh? Just came back from Singapore.. well, it's so so awesome! The bad part is that I didn't get to go and drink.. haha.. While I was telling my mom about my trip.. I told her I went to Clarke Quay, and she knew that there must be a bar or seafood shop and lots more.. I told her that the crab was huge! YUmyum... and what more.. I told her I wanted to drink.. then to my suprise...she said..
Mom:Wah..sure there a lot of nice place to drink wan hor?
Me: Yea!! A lot of bars aligned the alley..very very nice place!
Mom: Huh? You didn't go drink?
Me: Err... lol..I wanted to but.. ah well..urm...mm..
Mom: -_-''
Okay..that's just the introduction lah.. Let me separate this blog into 2.. =)
Monday, 3rd December 2007.
My cousin err..let's call him YS lah kay? Lol.. He came to my house at 945am, which is quite early..no wait..DAMN early.. I haven't even gotten ready yet.. Just woke up indeed.. haha.. Anyway, then my mom fetched us both to the Aeroline bus station located at the Menara Axis, and well...I'm so bored! I reached there at 10.10am, not knowing that the bus only will open at 10.45am.. ahhh... Luckily there's a kopitiam there to drink my MILO! I realised that my day wouldn't be great without my cuppa milo. Gee! Okay, anyway, we left that building at 11.05am, almost punctually. They served us Nasi Lemak, mineral water and some pudding. Not bad, and the movie they showed was 'The Pacifier' and some Jacky Chan show. I tried sleeping but I can't really....sleep as soundly.. we reach the Harbour Front around 4pm, and LP was there to greet us! Yeepie~
Then we all headed down to our cousin's place in Spore. Wow. I must say that Yi Kai is so freaking tall and big size already. Almost like 5 su (5th Uncle).. Gosh, I felt so short beside them. Yi Han on the other hand, fuah...getting more and more handsome wei. Hahaha! Moving on, I went to LP's hostel a.k.a her apartment and stay for a few nights there... And it's a nice place to stay frankly speaking... BUT! her fan was rather useless.. It's speed 5 but I felt nothing... So hot! I can't stand it but to sleep on the floor to feel the cold floor and ... I heard that someone died because they slept on a marbled floor.. Is it true? But ah.. I'm still alive. Heck? Her apartment really high tech lah. Everything also need remote control. Lift, door, u name it. It's good though. High security. On the contrary, there's still thief. Weird. Err, her kitchen and toilet is outside her room, and haha.. her room only fits for one person. Tried to sleep on the same bed as her, but sigh.. too fat lah me. Cannot even move properly.
Tuesday, 4th December 2007.
Woke up- brush and bathe outside her room. BAaahaha.. Cleaned her fan and OH MY GOSH>>> finally I felt some air in her room!! Finally her fan was turning for a reason!! So much difference okay?! HAHA.. btw.. wanted to play the nintendo wii but was not opened. Anyway, she took me to her science faculty and boy, it's so big. Next, met her friends to go to Singapore Plaze (I think?) to watch Enchanted. Her friends are rather hilarious and fun to be with though. I didn't really feel left out because they're pretty nice!
Well, before the show we went to eat at Swensens.. AAhhhAhh..... I dare not convert arrr!! If I have the guts to convert I wouldn't be eating anything! I kind of miss my vege so I ordered some Caesar Salad, and look...

It's yummy!
But behold! That's not all...... If I were to compare my fork to others, here it goes.

Big hugeeeeeeee fork!
Hah. First time seeing THAT enormous fork. Mm, afterthat the 9 of us rushed to the cinema..we're late for 15 minutes! But thankfully we didn't miss as much. And I'm quite impressed with the show.. It's really worth watching. Go get your tickets now! Okay, next we went to this errr... some sort of place.. where it's very near the drain and in a dark alley..lots of cockroaches.. and hopefully no mice! to eat 'Yau Char Kuai' and soya bean together. Believe me, the girls are so terrified by the roaches, which includes me... haha.. we kept prying on the roaches on the floor every minute! The guys on the other hand kept teasing us all. Hmmph.
When I thought to call it a day, they brought us to the hill top. Magnificent view..but I'm so dead sleepy! They kept talking and being so hyperactively talking and yacking all around.. and I'm there dreading...whining... and felt so restless! I was so sleepy until felt like vomiting.. odd.. But thankfully before it even comes out, they fetched us back.. PHEW. And it was 2.20am in the morning! Gosh, I'm never back home this late before! Right after we went back to the apartment, there goes my head on the pillow dozing off like a piggie.
Wednesday, 5th December 2007.
Whole day raining... rain...rain... gosh.. rain the whole night! Whole day! My soul also too lazy to go out, hence slept through the whole afternoon...Finally at night went to Bugis and shop.. But urr, there's nothing to shop because I kept converting into m'sian ringgit. Which is, so not worth to buy. I spotted one necklace in 77th street, and it was so beautiful and unique! $22.90.. X2 = 46 ++ Final price approx. = RM50!! Fuah. Damn expensive! I cannot pull myself to buy it. Finally I didn't buy lah. Kinda regret though. Then LP saw a shirt in Bugis market, $25. But then, it's really nice on her. She too, can't pull herself to buy. hehe. Went back empty handed. End?!
Thursday, 6th December 2007.
Yi kai and YS came over to have a look at LP's campus. I tell you, everything gotta do with bus. Go to library = take bus. To her faculty = take bus. To comp. lab = take bus. Thank goodness to go toilet I just need to walk. LOL. Too huge for me. Rather complicated man. I'm so tired! Walked and sat bus the whole day. Next, we headed down to Vivo City, and that's when I bought some japanese thingy.. ahh..hard to explain. Nvm. Watched 'The Golden Compass', and to my disappointment, I don't get it. So .. hard to understand. Oh, thanks yi kai for the tickets though. Ate at Pasta Mania, and err.. I ate salad again. Apalah. So obsessed with my vege! Not that I want to diet but I miss my vege! I ate mudpie chocolate ice-cream after that.


Vivo city.
Went back to LP's apartment, and packed my stuff to stay at my cousin's house. Err, Singapore cousin as in. Alaaaa, so not gentleman lah they all.. must ask them to take our stuff only they will take..if not, too bad. Finally I got to hold 3 bags on my own... *sad* lmao~ Then ar, played some Xbox lo. Online a little and off to bed. Too sleepy.. my other cousins are still awake to either play, online or watch tv. Hmmph! Where do they get their energy from! I'm afraid I got to admit that I'm getting really...really..OLD. Ohmigosh.