●Dear● -Dead- ●Diary● ♥♥♥
Welcome To My Bloggie..

Photobucket

This is a story of me, my life and my experience.
I'm MIcheLlE.
I am not held responsible for any forms of vulgar comments and personal opinions in this blog.
Read it at your own risk, by all means,
If you find it offensive and inappropriate,
Dear you, just simple, DON'T read.

Photobucket

~P.E.r.I.o.d~
Yours Truly
Photobucket
Hi, my name is Michelle Ng.
+ University : IMU
+ I was born into this world..: 06041989
+ Horoscope : Aries
+ Status : still a Student.. and ex-Bartenderess
+ e-mail/facebook/friendster: michelle_nsl@hotmail.com
Photobucket
(Tuesday, December 11, 2007-)
+9:08 PM]*

# -


Sunday, 9th December 2007.

Ah, the day comes... Got to go back Malaysia. Haihyo. So sad wei. Heheh.. My cousin bros didn't even sleep.. In fact, they came back at dawn. Wat the heck right? Anyway, while I was in the bus, I can't really sleep.. Mm..distractions... Immigration was rather funny. Why? Cause they asked us to bring our belongings and luggage to have a custom check. Well? What turns out to be is that no one even bother checking our luggage. Hence, we took our bags out for nothing! Wah. So waste of energy~ (end!)



Monday, 10th December 2007.


The day when I took my IELTS results. Emm, glad that I met my uni requirement. Anyway, got to take MUET next year though. Compulsory already. Then, I went to Carrefour alone. I need to buy my lunch- got to make my own lunch since my parents are currently working, and me stranded at home... heheh.. It's fun to make own lunch though! So I bought ham, bread, junkies, vege, and my chocolate drink. And this LP ar... keep only calling me saying that she's bored.. lols.. But it's nice to have someone to talk to while shopping alone though lol! But I really don't mind shopping in the supermarket alone.. I can just grab and go without worrying that my parents nagging blabla.




Tuesday, 11th December 2007.

Holiday for Selangor people. Went buffet in Starhill with mom. Hehe, supposely the normal price for Japanese buffet in Jogoya would be around RM78++ for a person! But today, and tomorrow, and the day before ... got 50% discount because of their anniversary. So hurry up! The queue was horrible but luckily we reserve before hand. But still? Gotta line up for quite some time. Finally at around 1.45pm, we made it! We went in and voila!








Starhill bah...




The queue~~ *ohoh...*


Yep, finally... after all the uphill struggle to go in... Ahh... the food... damn! So many to choose from! It's so huge!




The queue to grab da food... and its finishing fast! ZOOP- gone!


Well, it's certainly an aphrodisiac... ahh.. don't get urself wrong ar.. though there's another meaning for that.. -_-' So... are you prepared to see what I've eaten? I ate like a pig man to tell you the truth... I kept going back and forth to grab my food... Let's see.. Let me give you a briefing before you look at the pictures drooling...Got seafood-pasta-sushi-soup-ice cream- just to name a few....



So... are you ready with your plates??


To sit and enjoy the gastronomic feast?



First up... let's talk about the sushi area.




Well, to start things off... we have sushi with belacan and ikan bilis, that purple sushi, big sushi...raw fish...raw octopus...raw squid... Mm.. not my cup of tea though..very err.. bluek.
Then, next stop...





The soup area... There's XO soup, curry soup...tomyam soup.. and lots more. I managed to try the 3 of them and guess what? The tomyam soup contains mussle, golden mushroom, prawn, oyster, vege. Curry on the other hand contains prawn, 'tau fu pok' , golden mushroom, crab, squid I think... and vege. Very delicious indeed.







The seafood part. There's small crab, prawn, lala, bamboo lala, baked seafood, combined with a little corn, pocket dumpling, oyster once again... and much more! Are you feeling hungry?? Well, to me, I don't for now.. I'm so full!!





Miscellaneous - some prawn sushi, lotus, pasta, oyster, bamboo lala, scallop, and some green thingy topping.





Here goes some egg, partly raw egg that is, japanese tofu, sushi again, sharks fin + crab meat, japanese vege, and some lotus again.




Aww.. look at my plate! Almost finishing the soft shell crab, and some cod fish (very exp punya fish okay?! they have it there! Takes 30 minutes to reach my table!)




Well, apparently for this, we got to use our clips to throw on the plates provided to order our specially made food. This kind of food needs preparation, hence takes a long time for them to prepare...On my right - it's the clip where you throw into the plates provided next to the food that you want lah. Get it?





The chocolate mousse is so damn nice to eat!!! And some green tea beside.. there's 5 flavours all in all... Very refreshing after a heavy meal... Wasted I didn't take the picture of the cheese cake lah..But that too is somewhat tastes like secret recipe's cheese cake man! Fuiyoooo!!!

Hah, finally I'm done taking photos. I think my mom's colleagues are rather looking at me strangely that I'm taking every picture for what I've eaten.. LOL.. who cares though. However, I got to say that I'm really full yet satisfied! Awesome! bon appetit~ bravo! ~

Here are the quick recap on what should you expect to eat when you're in Jogoya-
Pasta,sushi, raw seafood, cooked seafood, various soups, sharks fin, herbal soup, fruit juice, salad, cookies, cheese cakes, choc mousse, various green teas, Baskin Robbin's ice cream, chinese cuisine, roast potato/chicken/beef, grilled seafood, vegetables, big huge crabs, japanese/chinese type of rice- fragrant rice, coconut juice, all types of fish (you just got to put your clips on what you want them to prepare for u), etc.......... I can't remember all! Too many already.

So it's really worth it if you go on their anniversary lor. There's so many expensive stuff that you can rarely find in any other buffet restaurants. And what more, this is a japanese buffet. Oohh... yumyum...Ah..at around 4.20pm, they asked us to go out because another batch will be coming in. Then I took my mom to Pavillion, and they decorated the place with Christmas decorations already!




There! White all around... very beautiful lor.



Then we headed down to Sg. Wang, while I was on the way there, boy... KL is NEVER like SINGAPORE at ALL. Intolerant taxis, humans walking on the zebra crossing when the light is red, most of them almost lost their lives as cars will not stop but horn instead, so forth. My mom and I was planning to buy a shoe, but ended up buying none of them. Why? The ones that I wanted are either too high, too low, no size or colour not nice. GEEz.


Anyway, at around 7pm, we headed to the monorail - and boy, it's the worst crowd ever. Never in my life I've seen that many people in the monorail. Gosh!! Everybody was pushing and there's not even a room for us to move! I got to wait for the 3rd monorail to come man. I can actually squeeze into the 2nd monorail, but I'm afraid not. I scared that I lose my mom. Then there's this guy, a 'guai lou' or something like that, black hair...tall and handsome wei!! Like Milo only!! He kept waving at me...saying 'byebye' in the 2nd monorail...when the doors swung shut.. I just smiled, and my mom waved at him..then she told me to wave at him because initially he was waving at me...and so I did... and he waved back smiling.. AWW... so friendly! So not like Malaysians. Gosh I tell you, malaysians are not only NOT friendly, they are intolerant, not courteous, kept pushing though the monorail was so packed ... really packed until like sardines in the can..even worse than that... The people wanting to go out also cannot because nobody wants to move. You know what, I think I should just migrate somewhere other than this place la.


That's why there's riot la. That's because this country not being fair as well, not only that... some people are just too hai.. dono what to say la. Later I'm being sued for writing this down haha.. Oklah, that's all for today!



P/s: Are you hungry? Coz I am now... LOL!




4 .deaths.
And the story ends like this...period.
By: M i c [ H e L L ] e .
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________®






Tagboard
I wonder if tagboard is needed? what you think ah?
Exits
Link Link Link Link Link

Archives
July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011 August 2011 September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 December 2011 January 2012 February 2012 March 2012 April 2012 May 2012 June 2012 July 2012 August 2012 September 2012 October 2012 November 2012 December 2012 January 2013 June 2013 January 2014 September 2018

Credits

Free Counters