Death Note : I went to clinic today to draw blood for the Hepatitis B test.. Gosh, the doctor saw my scar lar.. He's like... " Hmm? how did it happen?"
I just whispered.. "I dunno..."...
He took both of my hands and examine whether is there anymore scars or not.. Then he finally said.."Urm, I draw blood with ur left hand then..."

....
........
..............
.......
....
However, I've been thinking about having a job lately. Due to my free time abundance, I should do something to fill my time. Hence, I went to a shopping mall to ask around for a job vacancy.
Few days back I was with my mom asking around for jobs and all. I've finally found one, which is to work at a gift shop. I saw the person in charge, and boy, just like that I'm actually hired. But the thing is, I got to work 6 days a week, weekends is like from 10am-10pm...
I just said alright with a heavy heart. I don't mean to say yes though! Really reluctant..But for the sake of having a job plus some experience.. I just gave in and said I don't mind. How words can deceive them eh? Inside you reluctant but outside you said yes. Hmmph.
And yes, I went to that same shopping mall again. I saw so many vacancies available for me. Most probably because school holidays has ended, and the shopping mall looks so deserted. My mom saw TGIF's hiring staffs in a newspaper, and it's only on Thursday and Friday..from 10-7pm.. So she asked me to try out. Yeah, so I went there alone. I asked and they told me to sit at the restaurant with some other people who wished to apply for the same particular job too...
In my mind I was thinking... Boy..how am I suppose to compete with them?? There are about 6 or so people waiting to be interviewed... And it's just the beginning! I'm sure yesterday they might hire most of the staff already what...AND....What?!?? Interview!!? I don't even have the experience of people interviewing me, how how how?!!?!
Most of them came with their friends, and sigh.. I was alone.. I was sitting at the same table with some girls, and I don't really understand what are they talking about to each other though... I think they are foreigners .. It seems like it.. And the other table ..there are 2 guys waiting - They seem pretty prepared though.
For me on the other hand.. I was just... Hmm..part of me have butterflies in my stomach, and part of me feeling...If I don't get the post... at least I have some back up plan u know. And so it's my turn...
He asked me how am I, and I said fine. With my reflex, I asked him back, saying You?? *gosh, did I make the wrong move? Can I even ask the interviewer??* He seems pretty shocked that I actually asked him back though.. (oh no!!).. But well, he answered..
He ask lotsa questions, something like... What is service to you? What are your plans after 5 years? Have you got some experience before? Do you know how to handle blablalbla? Why you want this job? Etc...etc..
Seriously it really seems like a real interview.. He asked so much, I answered spontaneously without thinking twice, and the more I talk the more I felt like gosh... He's not gonna hire me!! Why?? Cause I had no experience, will be there not for long, I'm a girl... , and so forth.
Hmm... he hesitate, and hesitate hard... Finally..he gave me that chance...I'm like Weee~~ cool!! Hehehehe... Maybe cause I looked very enthusiast with that job lah... lol!! I know it's gonna be a tough job, and I got to memorise hard about the stuff they gonna train me to do.
But afterall, things may change. I can't hope much for this job though. They might cancel my name anytime coz didn't meet their criteria much also. So... I'm really not hoping much. Later I get despaired then not that good lah. But what I'm happy is that I managed to convinced them that I'm capable! Even my mom thought I couldn't get in.. =) ! Proved her wrong!! WAAKAKAKAKAKA...
And the bad part was... HOW TO TELL MY DAD??! *weeps~!*