This is a story of me, my life and my experience.
I'm MIcheLlE.
I am not held responsible for any forms of vulgar comments and personal opinions in this blog.
Read it at your own risk, by all means,
If you find it offensive and inappropriate,
Dear you, just simple, DON'T read.
~P.E.r.I.o.d~
(Thursday, January 3, 2008-)
+10:24 PM]*
# -
Gosh......
Geez.....
Grr.....
HEY... can anyone just hit me on my head?? I'm seriously freaking out. I don't know what to do... I don't know where to go... I don't know what am I good at...
Firstly, I thought I've settled my mind- Take pharmacy- Go UCSI- live there for 4 years- Government service for 3 years- free woman.
Now? NOw??!
Someone said UCSI not good. NOT good to the extend that she'll quit if not becoz of some cert she wants.
My sis and my cousin on the other hand... said IMU SUCKS. Yes, that's my last resort.. IMU is really my last resort.. But do I have a choice? Do I?
But Sze Ying says it's okay wor in IMU... Well, I think I should just try.... try to compromise... and apply there lor... what to do??
and I heard from numerous ppl saying that pharmacy is REALLY boring... and HARD. GAHHH...then how?! I don't like taking course which is less than 4 years... so something like food and nutrition or biomed is quite out of the question... well..doctor.. too... 5 years of torture? no thanks. Saw my sis did that and I would never wanna follow her footsteps.
BLAH...
What's my choice?? Wahlao.... is there anything better? Engineering is just out coz I sucked at phy and maths. HMMPH.
CONFUSED ARRRR!!!
And the story ends like this...period.
By: M i c [ H e L L ] e .
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________®