This is a story of me, my life and my experience.
I'm MIcheLlE.
I am not held responsible for any forms of vulgar comments and personal opinions in this blog.
Read it at your own risk, by all means,
If you find it offensive and inappropriate,
Dear you, just simple, DON'T read.
~P.E.r.I.o.d~
(Tuesday, January 8, 2008-)
+10:19 PM]*
# -
Long time no blog! Due to my slacking and dragging- and I'm almost pro in it already...thanks for the uni intake..that takes a freggin long time....ahh..
Now, last Sunday, I went to Genting with my muiz. 3 of us. Odd? Yeah, seems like it. Sigh, I can't get anyone to come to make the numbers even.. most of them started their college already, and some are living outstation.... and even better, sai mui's fren suddenly can't come. WTH.
Ok, so be it.. We 3 go lor.. no choice? And most suprising was, my parents are freaking cool about it. They didn't even tend to see who I'm going with, and they just ask who's going. That's all! So suprising... irony.. I though my dad is the conservative type, the protective one. And guess what? He didn't even care to look who's going who's not. Wah, imagine if I'm a bad girl ar... go ask some guys to come and .... there ar.. LOL... *tsk tsk*.. But we did argued about some matters lar. That's my family...Can't escape from any arguments. I guess that's called a family lah. lol.
So urm, went there with my family, coz they wanna go casino...took me for granted as an excuse to go to Genting...and met my muiz there..Slept for abit, woke up and walked around the first world mall. Watched I Am Legend. Love the doggie. But sadly he died. Ouch, I'm not sad that the guy's gone, but watching the dog..so cute..died..so wasting! And that was a midnight show.. On a Sunday night, I can say..pretty good business man. So many people. Almost full house.
After that, Around 1am... WAHAHAHAHA......FINALLY......
AT LONG LAST......
I've finally get to go clubbing!! Weee~~~


Da dance floor...
Hm! So many ppl shuffling man..Until the DJ asked them not to shuffle on the dance floor. Lol?? Well, they played some benny benassi songs, sexy back... teriyaki boys.. machi's diao song.. and some chinese new year song..gosh.. wat the man.. Everyone on the dance floor stopped dancing for that coz how to dance with that song wor!! wad laa...

I got to say, at first I was a little bored... Then I ordered 'Blue Lagoon' since my cousin said it's nice?
Here it is...RM25.30!!
Sadly, I don't feel drunk nor high. Damn... So we ordered Tequila instead = RM23. The one where you add salt, shake, drink and bite the lemon. And guess what? No high feeling AT ALL. I'm like WTF man... I drank two alcoholic drinks and I don't feel a thing?? Not HIGH at all oso. Even margaritas make me feel high, but this?? Tequila suppose to have 30% alcohol leh. Gosh.. I'm so disappointed really. So so SO So dumb. Did they even add alcohol inside?? I'm suppose to feel high okay? Here are the reasons:
1. Didn't eat much for dinner. More prone to get drunk.
2. Blue lagoon comes with straw. Will feel high in no time when you suck it. I mean..I..
3. Tequila has high alcohol content and furthermore, drinking it at one go.
WTHWTHWTH..... no high-ness at all. Geram gila. However, after drinking we headed down to the dance floor and dance. At first I felt abit self-conscious since it's my first time dancing there, but after awhile I got the hang of it. So dance dance babeh! Fun fun. But no high. not fun. Spended like RM50 just for the damn drinks that doesn't make me any high-ness. Grr!!
Half faced. Purposely... hahaa
On da dance floor..*ehhem*
Oklah, the experience was rather okok lah. Except that I'm still not satisfied with the alcohol. Many of them smoking, and even aunties and uncles went there to have fun. Cool. Went back at around 230 am I think, and boy I'm feeling hot. I took off my purple sweater and it's 14*C man.... I felt like as though a normal night back home...the temperature..as in... Damn weird okay...everyone is like wearing sweater and jackets.. and I'm there with my spaghetti strap only with jeans without feeling cold at all.
Next day, to theme park and back home with skyline and bus to KL Sentral.
Super toboggan..err..how to spell??
Nothing much to take lah... Not much of pics taken during my trip.....why? Coz it's only Genting dude... I've been there like 100 times already. -________-
-END-
And the story ends like this...period.
By: M i c [ H e L L ] e .
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________®