●Dear● -Dead- ●Diary● ♥♥♥
Welcome To My Bloggie..

Photobucket

This is a story of me, my life and my experience.
I'm MIcheLlE.
I am not held responsible for any forms of vulgar comments and personal opinions in this blog.
Read it at your own risk, by all means,
If you find it offensive and inappropriate,
Dear you, just simple, DON'T read.

Photobucket

~P.E.r.I.o.d~
Yours Truly
Photobucket
Hi, my name is Michelle Ng.
+ University : IMU
+ I was born into this world..: 06041989
+ Horoscope : Aries
+ Status : still a Student.. and ex-Bartenderess
+ e-mail/facebook/friendster: michelle_nsl@hotmail.com
Photobucket
(Wednesday, January 30, 2008-)
+9:33 PM]*

# -
Oh man... The environment I'm working right now is totally different from what I thought lor!!
Firstly, My 'The Curve' gang (means the one working for a few days at The Curve..) ... comprises of Hmmph... 1..2...3...4...5.. 5 guys...and me the only girl there.. Damn funny okay.. They kept eff here eff there... I kept -_______-'' nia..

Then today I went to eat with them right... I bought bread and there's like 9 pieces ... I took 3 and WOW.. they sapu-ed the rest of my bread so easily. Guys eat a lot ha? I don't know! It's my first time hanging out with such a big bunch of guys. The way they talk also the dirty talk kind... Fulao eh. Now I realised that I'm really don't understand guys!!

Another thing... there's one guy named Jim** ar... Walao... damn annoying lah. He's a bartender too... Gosh... love to ask questions to the manager one thing... FREGGING blur another thing. Gosh... after so long knowing me he forgotten I'm actually his colleague. wtf. See him oso 'yong sui' lah sumtimes. Geez. I know I shouldn't diss about people like that but sometimes I can't help it lah. Sorry lah kay? *innocent eyes*

Oh and anyway... I've got the most attention... (tsk tsk)... cause I'm the only girl making drinks there...MUAHAHAHA... I didn't know girls won't apply for this job lar seriously... I expected some girl colleagues wan..But then it turn out to be...none? No chinese guys working as a bartender too..How I wonder...Hmmm...

Anyway, after work... Poor them gotta accompany me buy tie and shoes... HAHAHaaaa... They chose some 'ah ma' kind of shoes man..so ugly..geez..finally oso didn't buy... cause hopefully my sketches wearable lah.. LOL...

Then go home...my dad suddenly asked me not to work cause I gotta work the whole week today.. wth... so annoyed lah.. I told him 'Eh... very funny."
Then I think he also get what I mean lar.. I mean come on... How are you gonna expect me to quit when I haven't even know how to make drinks laaa...Apani!


And then there's the Bar Manager... named Noel or something like that... Ahh..he's so nice!! He saw me and he said he's sorry to hear that my grannie passed away.. He asked me how am I and all... And I didn't even tell him that my grannie passed away! I think he heard from other people lah. Hmm! I like the manager like this! Very caring! very thoughtful! I remembered telling the other manager in the Curve that my grannie suddenly passed away.. He don't even let me take leave. WTH. No sympathy at all man. How could he! Geram. geram.

However, then I realised that my manager had the same surname with me! Ahh...my long lost brother yohhh!! My eyes too itchy and I tried finding him in friendster and facebook.. Well, Yes..I found him... *evil smiles* but apparently...he set 'limited profile' wor. Haha.. Damn me lah..Got nothing better to do. But he so bad! Didn't even say he's sorry for my lost. Huh. Huh. Huhhhhh.....................



7 .deaths.
And the story ends like this...period.
By: M i c [ H e L L ] e .
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________®






Tagboard
I wonder if tagboard is needed? what you think ah?
Exits
Link Link Link Link Link

Archives
July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011 August 2011 September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 December 2011 January 2012 February 2012 March 2012 April 2012 May 2012 June 2012 July 2012 August 2012 September 2012 October 2012 November 2012 December 2012 January 2013 June 2013 January 2014 September 2018

Credits

Free Counters