So sad...
I've finally gave up my dreams...
I quitted my Dance Class..
I couldn't hold this no more...It's like.. Every week I'm paying to stand there, paying to see them dance, paying to let the students teach me, paying to do nothing but to sit and stare.
I found it worthless finally... After all my friend Sheena actually made me realise that.. She said that we both can't catch up.. (coz both of us came from the beginner class and being transferred like twice??)
Yes, I got to realise that.. No point! I won't get to learn straight from my teacher, and the dance steps varies from student to student. One day I'd learnt from that girl..then the other day I'd learnt from the guy...and both taught me so differently. It's hard!! It's so hard to give up my dreams just like that. I thought..why not just continue? It's my dream.. But I had to sacrifice my dream to face the reality...That I'm not super robot that can catch up every dance moves. I've had enough. Enough...is enough..
I really hoped that they open the new dance class. If not, bye bye lar.. I won't be there no longer. Not a single doubt that I've been sacrificing my money,time and energy to go all the way there just to learn my dance for an hour. But what's the point when I go there just to stand? So, finally I'm over with it.
*A HUGEEE SIGH....*
I went there today to pay up my last month fees... as well to say my farewell to a friend of mine.. she didn't know I was from the same arse school as her until today.. I kept my secret- and she was amazed when I told her I was in the same school as her! hahaha! Her eyes was wide open, mouth couldn't close, and it's so funny looking at her reaction!
Then I think that my instructor thought that I'm going to his class..so he didn't say anything to me, and also my new dance mates.. they thought that I'm there to attend the class. Hmm.. But one of them realised that I'm not dancing and told me that she's gonna miss me. Oo..touching.. hehhe..Haih, others don't know that I'm actually quitting already. -_____-''?? Walao.. feel so sad lar! Summore now my media player playing Jay Chou's sad song.. I've been there for a year already.. gosh.. I didn't know I'm actually feeling that I've lost something..
Bon voyage my fellow mates.. *cries*..