This is a story of me, my life and my experience.
I'm MIcheLlE.
I am not held responsible for any forms of vulgar comments and personal opinions in this blog.
Read it at your own risk, by all means,
If you find it offensive and inappropriate,
Dear you, just simple, DON'T read.
~P.E.r.I.o.d~
(Friday, February 8, 2008-)
+2:08 AM]*
# -
As I promised, Here are some pictures to share!
My friend tried to lanci me by buying some purple phone + camera phone. Sorry yah, But I still like my phone better... MuAuAhAHaha
Laundry Bar @ the Curve. Almost finish setting up the bar.. And that's my last day there... =(
Mussle Lombardi @ Italiannies. Very damn nice. A must to try! I ate it for free.. *tsk tsk*
I asked my colleagues to smile, and that's what they did. See? Most of them guys.. =X !!
The ppl who trained us for the past weeks. .JPG)
I posted this up in friendster.. But anyway.. Here's the ppl that I knew when I was in the Curve with them..
Nice tree eh? my house no electric ahh... Then too bored took this picture ah.
I slit my finger while cutting the garnishes.. =(!!
Ball ball... Very blue and cool.
Massive traffic jam at 6pm... sigh... Damn bored ok.
The decorations at the Curve. Very red and nice!!
Isn't it so true?? Lol... You can find this at J.Co's donut table.
Hmm.... more to come if I'm free. cIaOzZ!!
And the story ends like this...period.
By: M i c [ H e L L ] e .
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________®