This is a story of me, my life and my experience.
I'm MIcheLlE.
I am not held responsible for any forms of vulgar comments and personal opinions in this blog.
Read it at your own risk, by all means,
If you find it offensive and inappropriate,
Dear you, just simple, DON'T read.
~P.E.r.I.o.d~
(Thursday, February 21, 2008-)
+11:41 PM]*
# -
Haih.
Errm..... Well...
Siti bought chocolates to my place for me to eat. So sweet of her...
Nellyn brought her homemade cookies today for me to eat...So sweet of her...
Najlaa came to Sunway just to see me ~~ =D
I realised that my friends all are such a nice person! But yet, I still haven't give them any of my items to them. One day okei??? Wait till I get my first pay I'll definately give you all a treat!!
Sorry ppl. No time to blog lar. I'll be working from 12-10pm for the next 5 days. Until then, please be reminded that......
I'm having all bone-aches.
I'm freaking tired.
I'm really exhausted.
I dono how long I can tahan liau.
SOb.
And the story ends like this...period.
By: M i c [ H e L L ] e .
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________®