This is a story of me, my life and my experience.
I'm MIcheLlE.
I am not held responsible for any forms of vulgar comments and personal opinions in this blog.
Read it at your own risk, by all means,
If you find it offensive and inappropriate,
Dear you, just simple, DON'T read.
~P.E.r.I.o.d~
(Thursday, February 7, 2008-)
+1:29 AM]*
# -
Ohoh.. so long didn't blog edy wei. Sorry for that. I've been working for 7 days a week, from 10-8pm or 10-10pm. Siao isn't it?
But afterall, everyone's having the same situation as me. I mean, my colleagues lah. So, why should I bother complaining when it's not only me who faces this tough job? Anyway, it was all in good fun because the people there are rather friendly and nice.
I've got to know so many people, mostly guys. It's my first time being in such an environment filled with guys with various age. I've got to know that guys are like girls too, love to gossip... love to kacau...and lurve to talk bad words. (that one not include for girls like me ah.)
However, being the only girl that makes drinks... made me famous. The leaders there who train us kept telling and calling my name ... eg.
"To bartender... AND bartenderess..(looks at me..)"
"The only bartenderess...michelle!"
Also, since I'm the only girl out of 7 people they hired for the post of bartenders, they called me Mike..cause they had been working with guys all along. Aiyo, I'm really born to have so many nicknames lah grrr... From Micky to Mike to Mic to Michelle to dono whatever lah. Frankly speaking... the people there love to tickle each other. I don't know why, people love to tickle me mainly cause I looked blurr... and kept "AHhHHh..." when they tickled me. Then right after that, they'll laugh their ass out. dumbbbooo...
Hmm..then right after training..they gave some badge.. there's Wow badge, Bronze badge, silver badge and gold badge. I got the bronze badge haha... Not bad for a blurr, no experience and slow person like me! Then I saw some people got 2 Wows, I asked them can I have one..and they like..ahead! heeheee..What else? Oh..there's a number of gays in my working place. Hmmph. About 3 I guess? Sweatness. One of the gay is a bartender... and he's damn bossy. Cis. That Jimmy lah..damn gay...
Another bartender named Eric kept tickling me nia. Box my face lah... Box my stomach lah.. ruffled my hair lar... GRR... am I that nice to kacau ar? PIF. And he said he's a gamer. He went for the World Championship for dota so n so.. Maple lvl 120... RO played for championship... o2 jam lar...blah lah.
And then right, today...Eric,me and Megan went to KFC to eat. I sat down first, and both of them ordered food. When they're done, they went to wash their hands. Megan was back first, but he sat at the table in front of me. I'm like SWEAT!!! Why did he sit there??? And he didn't even realise!! There's a malay couple sitting there looking rather shocked that he actually sat there and not realising he's been sitting at the wrong table... And there I was waving at him with my -_- face. When he saw me..He was like OMG face.. and he apologized to the couple sincerely. The couple was laughing, and so am I.. Hahaha!! Damn funny ok!
Oklah, that's all! I'll post up pics when I'm free again! Happy Chinese New Year all.
And the story ends like this...period.
By: M i c [ H e L L ] e .
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________®