Sry! It's been days I didn't blog out eh? I'm really really busy with my damn work sia. Don't even have time to do anything but to go back home and sleep like a pig. Can't help it!
Today is my off day...Damn syok.. Sleep like shiet. And then my mom and I headed down to 1 Utama to eat lunch. Yummy.. Ate at the Charms.. Not bad, but expensive ah. My Thai Fried Rice costs RM10 ++. Hmm. That's all I wanna say! Others I'll blog with pictures. Somehow it saves time to describe with pictures!
Let me start off with something long ago.
This is a beer tower. There's 7 can of beers- My cousins and I G0tta drink this beer when we lost our bet in blackjack. Damn. So not nice to drink ok. During CNY lar.
Show me the money!! Hahahaha...a fan of RM50.
100 Plus is a pet drink. Don't you know that?? =D
One BIGGG watermelon. Stupid watermelon. Made me cut my finger during Valentine's day. Geramm.
Milo toast and some Yuan Yang. Not bad. But I ate this for dinner. Isn't it damn weird??
Now...let's see what I ate last Saturday with my mom,sis and I.
Kinsabi!! @ Bukit Tinggi.
Sis had fish. Some kind of fried fish.
Me with my mix fried + rice. Got tempura, calamari, salmon, and crabstick.
Mom with her chicken Katsu set. Love the lotus root. It comes with the miso soup too.
The most expensive thing. Unagi Sushi. Very damn superbly amazingly wonderfully made. Very nice!! Worth a try. Damn sedap.
For all this, I paid using my credit card. First time using my credit card man... So simple. Just give the card, sign and off I go. LOL...
However, back to words. During Valentine's day, I worked from 12-10pm. Sad yea I know. But it's waaaaaay much better knowing that you're not the only one working on Valentine's Day. And wayyy better than sitting down slacking at home being single. =) Hmm... It's been like..err.. a year being single leh.
At times I envied those who had the special someone in their hands.
At times I'm glad being single and available.
At times I felt I wanted one.
At times I felt grateful I'm not involved.
At times I'm sad I haven't found the one-
At times I'm happy that I don't need to face betrayal, or relationship probs.
Hmmph. To cut this short, just let fate decide for me lah. *smiles*
Then what else? Oh. I heard that I gotta learn how to make sashimi in the bar too. How ironic!! Being a bar person + make sushi?? LOLzZzzZzz........ But anyhow, I'm lovin it. Who knows I can make it at home for my family to try eh? Hehehee...Till then,
Ciaaaao.