This is a story of me, my life and my experience.
I'm MIcheLlE.
I am not held responsible for any forms of vulgar comments and personal opinions in this blog.
Read it at your own risk, by all means,
If you find it offensive and inappropriate,
Dear you, just simple, DON'T read.
~P.E.r.I.o.d~
(Sunday, March 16, 2008-)
+1:15 AM]*
# -
Oh me gosh... I haven't been onlining like years man!! My damn network card spoiled thanks to the lightning strike...And I told my dad it was the modem pulak. Damn, now I got 2 modems for fun... And even better, called TM net for like 10 times already for nothing.
Well well... Tomorrow there's still work and gosh, if it wasn't for Phy and some other people, I might have just call it quits. Seriously, due to this I had no time, no life, no fun...... Nor do I even have time to have a look at my family.. Gosh, you know... It's like when I wake up... My parents went to work... When I come back... They fell asleep... SEems like I'm actually home alone for some reason... I haven't been eating my mom's cooked food either. Everyday is such a torture to even think about where to eat, or whom to eat with... Sometimes even more dreadful, eating all alone. ALONEEE.....
Pretty immuned to that though.. Sigh. Anyway, Happy 24th Birthday Sista! Sorry that I couldn't celebrate with you, though you actually came back on this very day to celebrate with us.. Hmm~~ I do hope you enjoyed your special day... (I think you'll only see this after your bday so I just put past tense lah k?: ) .... and well... all the best in your future examinations... There's only one left to go... common~ can do it wan~ I had faith in you.
What else? Haih... enough lar. Damn tired. See! I don't even have the time to blog. WTH.
And the story ends like this...period.
By: M i c [ H e L L ] e .
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________®