This is a story of me, my life and my experience.
I'm MIcheLlE.
I am not held responsible for any forms of vulgar comments and personal opinions in this blog.
Read it at your own risk, by all means,
If you find it offensive and inappropriate,
Dear you, just simple, DON'T read.
~P.E.r.I.o.d~
(Thursday, March 27, 2008-)
+9:45 PM]*
# -
Whooshh.....
Oh my gawd. I'm seriously drunk yesterday night!!
Right after work at around 10pm, Phyll and I changed our outfits and ready to go to Bar Celona to have a drink... And it's ladies night! No cover charge, and we looked seriously weird with our bags and our face being so... 'naked' for not wearing make ups. Seriously..the girls there wore make up wearing so sexy and seducing... and we're waaaaaaaay opposite of that. Lolz. I can see that guys there flirts around with the girls.. and they like.. you know... touching each other..blah and blah... 18SX.. *blueks*'
The atmosphere....
The clubbing lights... and loud surround sound boom box...with R&B music.
Gawd..what the heck am I taking? Half way drunk.
Having said that we looked seriously out of place there, we walked round and round the bush to pick a place to settle down. All I saw was 'reserved' ...... zzz... finally sat at some bar top with some dumbo bartender whom I felt he's sorta unfriendly. ANd guess what? The LCD tv screen is screening Discovery Channel of ALL CHANNELS. So 'semangated' to let us gain knowledge while drinking ar... LOLz.
Anyway... phyll ordered BLoody Mary, and I ordered Kamikaze. I loved her drink, and she loves mine. So we exchanged drink. Lol. Ate prawn dumpling too.. hehe.. and I felt nothing lah at first. Not high at all!! Then when it comes to the free vodka drink... aww man... not nice to drink laa!! But I still finished it 'cause there's nothing else to drink... I even drank some of hers... *hmm!*
Finally we decided to order more alcoholic drinks.
Blue margarita.
I told her not to order stuff that Republic has, simply because I wanted to try something different.. hahaha...Anyway, not bad right?
My Absolut Blue sthsth....
Oklar, better than the free drink they gave. Haha.. In all I think we spend like RM80 for just 2 shots of drinks and prawn wantan. Now, I can say that I'm really drunk. I drank my drink like it's water again... wat the heck. Can't I just enjoy my drink and drink slowly?!! Stupid habit of mine kept drinking like it's water... gooooosh. Hmm let's see.. I drank like.. 1..2..3..4..5.. alcoholic drinks.
Both me and Phyll laughed like we never did before. So tipsy man... I almost can't walk straight already and guess what... I'm supposed to drive her back, and drive myself back too. Gosh, I laughed like a monkey only la wei. We chat and talk for like an hour or so... until it's like almost 12 am. Though reluctant to go back but my curfew is like... 12am lar damn. My mom called me 'cause I'm running late, and gosh.. I tried my very best to sound sober. We went back down and I think * not even sure...* we saw Kai & fren. Crap, I hope I didn't talk anything stupid to him though. geez. I forgotten what I said to him also... *gulps*
Then driving time... It was all good until I'm supposed to find my way back from her house. Geez, I got lost like twice!! Next, I was drunk driving and laughed for nothing... I'm not telling you how fast I speed, but I can say it's so dangerous & reckless.
Came back home and both of my parents were sleeping. It was 1230am by then. Luckily they are cool about it. Phew. I was still laughing...
Tipsy...dizzy... head spins like hell... I was laughing and sleeping altogether. Walks like a mad woman, laughs like a monkey and gosh. I seriously don't know what I did that day!! Next thing I knew I woke up so early in the morning craving for a hot drink and felt like vomiting. *hang over? Partly I suppose? * Thank god the hot drink saved me. Then my mom was awake too... I went to her bed and we chat a little before she goes to work! That's all?
Lesson learnt?
I
Had
Fun.
Laughing.
Being High.
& tipsy.
*A Big hugee wide smile*
P/s: phyll! We go for another round another day k? hahahaha
And the story ends like this...period.
By: M i c [ H e L L ] e .
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________®