This is a story of me, my life and my experience.
I'm MIcheLlE.
I am not held responsible for any forms of vulgar comments and personal opinions in this blog.
Read it at your own risk, by all means,
If you find it offensive and inappropriate,
Dear you, just simple, DON'T read.
~P.E.r.I.o.d~
(Sunday, April 27, 2008-)
+2:47 PM]*
# -
Let me talk something serious first for this post...
The next post would be something to do with pictures... describing while telling you guys what I've been through...what I've seen etc etc.
First thing, eversince I've become a bartenderess in Italiannies... I'm quite obsessed with liquor... I got the itch to try every cocktail that a club/bar has... Simply because I wanted to know which taste nice which not. hehehe. So, I'm on my way now... But cocktails are not cheap... geez. One cocktail costs around RM20++ ...I can't really order so much at once. But well.... So far I've tried quite a number already... Eg... Long Island Tea, Flaming Lamborghini, Kamikaze, Tequila shots, BLue Margarita (any margarita you can count on me.. Lol.. ), BLoody Mary, Blue Lagoon, etc.. I forgotten the names already. But overall I can say I love Kamikaze.
Next, I suddenly found listening to songs at the club rox. Not that I want to keep on going clubbing whatsoever, but I actually find it interesting to drink and talk with friends... dance and have some fun. I know what I'm doing and I won't exceed my limits. But after going to the club nearby my workplace for 3 times I think... I saw... women cuddling to the man... Man hugging girls... girls kissing guys... even 'ah ma' and 'ah gong' kinda people goes there to have a drink. Gosh, and I tell you the 'ah ma's' are waaaaaaayyyy sexier than I am. Wahh... I really wordless man. Then there's girls hired to dance on the bar top... sexy girls... that is... you stand around 'em and you can actually see their undies. SOrry ar... It was unintentional.. LOL... Then I saw one guy passed out. too drunk to even walk. And then I saw the toilets are unisex, big and filled with mirrors. I wonder... and wonder hard... Sometimes I do think it looks like a fitting room. and better still... I think some people make out there. Psst... no offence ah.
Ah. crap. I'm crapping again. Till then,
Wait for my pictures to be uploaded!
byebye.
Moving on, I don't know why lah. I felt like... if I'm into a relationship... I won't commit 100% wan leh. I don't put my 100% feelings towards him/her. I mean him.
Arrr......... how ar.... Some people find it hard to be with me because I don't show my affections,devotion and love to them... Somewhat like a guy... that doesn't show much love but deep inside he's struggling to show them... but they don't get it... Oh well, just having a thought there. To the people involved, I'm sorry ar...
And the story ends like this...period.
By: M i c [ H e L L ] e .
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________®