This is a story of me, my life and my experience.
I'm MIcheLlE.
I am not held responsible for any forms of vulgar comments and personal opinions in this blog.
Read it at your own risk, by all means,
If you find it offensive and inappropriate,
Dear you, just simple, DON'T read.
~P.E.r.I.o.d~
(Tuesday, April 15, 2008-)
+8:56 PM]*
# -
Short note: Phyll, I dono how to tag la..swt. Damn noob!
Damn suey la yesterday!! Why leh... Let me tell you...When I first first get out of the house, I drove and I saw there's speed trap. And what... I drove like 100+kmph in the fast lane. One word : Die.
Secondly, out of the blue when I was holding a big blue tray, it hit on one of the Premium Rum inside the bar. Damn, that costs about 80 bucks if I'm not mistaken??! OUch. So careless me!! Dono I gotta pay or not leh...
Thirdly, just when I thought ohkay, maybe it's the end of my suey-ness.... Tak pasal pasal my lights in the car was on, and thus no more battery to start my car. Talking about how pathetic...I was so damn tired already after working for 10 hours, and the following day is my morning shift... and gosh... car cannot start. Fine fine... I told my dad and he straight away came to the rescue. Gotta jumpstart my car with my another car. Got to push my car to the other car. Well, Eric was there to help too cause my dad, mom and I can't really push the car ourselves la. There's some guys helping too... aww. Sweetness.
Went back home, and slept. Then Eric called me to ask whether did I break any bottles today or not.. I said Yaaaaaaaaaaaa.........iiiiii Diiiiiiiiiiiiiiidddddddddd.......... Ohhhhhhhhhhhh OKaaaaaaay...........Sorrrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyy............ seriously I was damn sleepy... I don't even remember what I've said to him if you want me to recall now... Well, after an hour or so my stomach started growling... okay. You know what? I went down just to eat some kokokrunch. Then a bread. Then a biscuit while watching Ghost Rider in Cinemax i think? I wanted to watch all but it was already 2am in the morning. So I slept right after I finished my cookie.
Then...... When I woke up, gaaaah... Eric smsed me that he's in the hospital. I skipped a beat. I'm like Omgomgomogmogomg...how is he now? Where is he? Why is he in the hospital??? Then my dad fetched me to work, and gosh... I reached there at 8am...for nothing... so sleepy... and later I saw my manager and asked him. He said he broke is artery blah blah...bleed until like hell... GOSH.. I hate to hear this kinda thing... Chill on my spines...goosebumps..all out at once.
So I told him that I don't want to have break today, so that I can go back early and visit him at least? I got no appetite anyway... Then I told my parents that I might be visiting him.. blah blah... And there goes some nagging.
And the story ends like this...period.
By: M i c [ H e L L ] e .
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________®