This is a story of me, my life and my experience.
I'm MIcheLlE.
I am not held responsible for any forms of vulgar comments and personal opinions in this blog.
Read it at your own risk, by all means,
If you find it offensive and inappropriate,
Dear you, just simple, DON'T read.
~P.E.r.I.o.d~
(Friday, April 18, 2008-)
+8:17 PM]*
# -
This post is dedicated to my dearest 'mom' in Italiannies, Phyllicia.
This gal here... I remembered when we first first gotta be in Fridays to do our training for Italiannies... I saw her...I'd glanced at her for once,twice,thrice. But never able to talk to her or have the courage to say hi. Well, this is because of my freaking 'cool' attitude, that made people think that I'm the oh-so-cool kind of fella...But actually I'm just a normal simple girl that had no guts to make the move first. Maybe that's why people have some kind of impression that I'm not the sociable kind, which is partly true...in a way...
But anyway, then apparently we're in the same group when they divided us to play some game. My friends that I've made in The Curve like Shawn, Andrew, Kevin... are not the same group as me.. At first I thought like.. OH no... I'm so lost there... But then... I've finally gain my courage to talk to her... and well... then on... We could never stop talking to each other.... how ironic! And how fast we can clique with each other within days! The first time when I saw her, I dare not talk to her simply because she was with her friends, and I was with my 'The Curve gang'.
Months passed and we're as close as ever. Some even thought we knew each other for very long...and I even told her my deepest darkest secret that only a few knows... and that few are my best buddies since primary. She, on the other hand, I only knew her like for 3 months and I felt like... talking to her makes me feel so comfortable.
She's kind of my reason to stay longer in Italiannies. Whenever I had my downs and complaints, she'll be there listening and comforting me. Whenever someone bullies me, she'll be there standing for me. I thank you so much! She treated me so many countless stuff regardless the price. Whenever she had tips, she'll find me and boast.. ehhem... but well, treated me too. Your kindness is appreciated!
Thus, I don't mind spending my money on her, or even treating her lunch, dinner, stuff... you name it. Her birthday is very important! I went with her to Bar Celona, once again... to celebrate her midnight birthday. Sadly I got to be home by 12.30am... can't really celebrate with her much. Well.. she said she's being emo that very night... I tried cheering her up by talking craps... WEll.. actually It's my added advantage that she can't do anything to me... coz she said she won't pinch me that very day... Muahahahaha.....Then hor, we ordered Flaming Lamborghini... A cocktail that has flames on it... damn hot.. but oklah..not bad... Not drunk though. GEeez.
We both drinking the 'flames..." hahaha...
Us in Barcelona... hehe.
There's a lot more people with us that day... but well.. it's her day so I'm posting her face only lah..others not as important. LOL.
However! I took Unpaid Leave just to teman her sing karaoke the next morning.. Well...it was fun! I hope she had fun too. Then I called my zai zai's eg. Andrew n Shawn to come and buy her a cake as a suprise. Ern Yee came...(my daughter) and then my lou gong (Eric) came. Then..... lots more people gathered in Carls Junior. Here's her cake.
Cake- =) she's getting old... hahahaha
It was me who started to smack some cake on her face. Then Andrew. Then Eric. Hahaha.. She cannot tahan already then went to toilet to touch up. Weee~~ Mission accomplished! Then right, out of the blue I had stomach ache. A normal girl thing- I'm not telling 'ya what's that but girls, you should know lah. Guys... if you smart enough... you should know. Damn, it was bearable but yet painful. At times I felt like I'm like "L'' in Death Note movie... bongkok like him... eating sweets like him... drinking hot chocolate like him... Lol..the only difference is that... I'm bongkokking cause of pain, not cause that I wanted to... Hahaha...
I went back home feeling the pain...straight away slept until around 8pm... I went down to eat dinner... my dad just glanced at me and said... "eh..you looked tired and exhausted..."...
Wow... his eyes very sharp wei. I was just acting normal wei. Then my mom told him the reason lah. Then he 'Ohhh... *sweat face*"... Hahaha! Anyway....... To end this,
Happy Bday Phyllicia a.k.a Mommy ....... I hope you had a blast this bday... I hope you enjoyed as much as I do... And all the the best in everything you do! live well. Love much. Stay cute!!
Muaks. <3

My family. From L2R clockwise:
1. Andrew (son)
2. Stanton ( grandson)
3. Jill (daughter-haram)
4. Ern Yee (daughter)
5. Shawn ( son)
6. Phyllicia ( mom)
7. Myself (damn.)
8. Eric ( husband)
There's lots more but very hard to gather them all la... Hahaha. till then, cyaa!!
And the story ends like this...period.
By: M i c [ H e L L ] e .
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________®