●Dear● -Dead- ●Diary● ♥♥♥
Welcome To My Bloggie..

Photobucket

This is a story of me, my life and my experience.
I'm MIcheLlE.
I am not held responsible for any forms of vulgar comments and personal opinions in this blog.
Read it at your own risk, by all means,
If you find it offensive and inappropriate,
Dear you, just simple, DON'T read.

Photobucket

~P.E.r.I.o.d~
Yours Truly
Photobucket
Hi, my name is Michelle Ng.
+ University : IMU
+ I was born into this world..: 06041989
+ Horoscope : Aries
+ Status : still a Student.. and ex-Bartenderess
+ e-mail/facebook/friendster: michelle_nsl@hotmail.com
Photobucket
(Monday, May 19, 2008-)
+9:33 PM]*

# -
Heyyoz..... Let's see! Got about more or less a week more for my title as a bartenderess... Hahahaha... Well, most of my friends already came and visited me, some unintentionally met, some purposely all the way to visit, and some on the way to somewhere...dropped by and visit. Well, I just wanna say thanks for your time and energy wasted just to visit me, and I'm really touched by your kindness. Hehehe... you know who you are. But only one person that I wanted her to come but she haven't... My cousin!! Gosh, you better come before I resign la!

However, I kinda miss my school/college friends. How I wish I had the time to gather you guys and catch up with u all one day... I miss my family especially my popo... I promised her that I'll treat her a BIG BIG BIG HUGE HUGE ENORMOUS FAT treat. Well, she should expect some abalone or sharks fin la for sure... haha.. I wanted to treat her at Ah Yat Abalone shop or something. Afterall, what I'm earning for now is partly for my family and friends since I don't need to pay for any debts or something... I say.. why not use it to make people happy?

Awwwhh.... Don't I just hate some people in the workplace?? There's this manager who loves to quack like a duck at times... gosh... Sometimes I just can't stand him and talk back... Lol... Eg. I didn't go for work on Friday... here's the conversation:

Manager: Mike... what happen to you yesterday?? Why didn't come?? You know Tyko (a
bartender) gotta do so much stuff you know...
Me: Stomach pain laaa.....Isn't Tyko a hero...Lol...
Manager : So? No MC? Why no MC?
Me: Geez... so small thing oso want MC ar?? If like that I pity your company man...gotta pay so
much just for a small thing like this...*annoyed*
Manager: I don't know you...If me I'll put you absent... But I'll leave it to Ruwell (Bar manager)
to settle.
Me : Zzzzz.....

ANd then, there goes another gal... a hostess... Gosh.. the more I see her the more I'm pissed. I thought she won't affect me or something... then again... I was wrong... afterall, she's REALLY bossy... Does anyone like her? Lol.. I donno la okay? I leaave it to your own thoughts. That day while I was doing the beers, which is.. pumping the beer to the jug.. there's too much of foam..then I throw it using the spoon lah... on the upper surface of the beer...then she was there...looking...and go complain to other server saying that it'll spoil the taste of the beer when I use the spoon to throw the foam. WTF. Like you know better. Yes, no doubt that it'll disrupt the taste of the beer but what I'm doing is throwing the foam..NOT touching the beer also... Bugger.. like she knows better like that... Go complain to other people that I used the spoon okay... So so So so..... like miss-know-it-all . STupid. Another thing... She likes to flirt/play with the managers... Gosh I tell you I was there...looking.. observing... damn.. Looks damn cheap I tell you... The way she smile/laugh/giggle/touch... so obvious that she's URGGHh... nevermind.. None of my business anyway. AND that's not all... She loves to call the guys instead of me. I was there very near her, and the other bartender was quite far.. she rather shout with her 'sweet' voice and asked them for something instead of me. Yada yada... So much so for flirting huh?

Oops. I've been bad mouthing again. I should not should I? But who cares. It's my blog anyway. Hahaha...

Moving on, I wanna tell you all that I AM at times emotionally unstable. Unfortunately my family didn't know about this lah. How to tell them lah. Beware... I might just be emo so suddenly, or just simply sad for nothing. Hehe..sounds scary? Bertakutlah. haha! Okei! End!



5 .deaths.
And the story ends like this...period.
By: M i c [ H e L L ] e .
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________®






Tagboard
I wonder if tagboard is needed? what you think ah?
Exits
Link Link Link Link Link

Archives
July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011 August 2011 September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 December 2011 January 2012 February 2012 March 2012 April 2012 May 2012 June 2012 July 2012 August 2012 September 2012 October 2012 November 2012 December 2012 January 2013 June 2013 January 2014 September 2018

Credits

Free Counters