●Dear● -Dead- ●Diary● ♥♥♥
Welcome To My Bloggie..

Photobucket

This is a story of me, my life and my experience.
I'm MIcheLlE.
I am not held responsible for any forms of vulgar comments and personal opinions in this blog.
Read it at your own risk, by all means,
If you find it offensive and inappropriate,
Dear you, just simple, DON'T read.

Photobucket

~P.E.r.I.o.d~
Yours Truly
Photobucket
Hi, my name is Michelle Ng.
+ University : IMU
+ I was born into this world..: 06041989
+ Horoscope : Aries
+ Status : still a Student.. and ex-Bartenderess
+ e-mail/facebook/friendster: michelle_nsl@hotmail.com
Photobucket
(Sunday, July 6, 2008-)
+10:47 PM]*

# -



Aiyoh... I'm currently having some scared-of-going-into-a-new-environment disease again. Well, don't cha think everyone gotta face that everytime in their lives? From kindergarten, to primary and secondary school.. then some in tuition too...then college... then working environment( as in for me.. and woah..I actually have the guts to work there alone...) and then now... uni environment.


Aiyoo... Honestly, I don't feel like going to the same routine over and over again. No doubt! But hey, It's like a week more for my uni to start... and gosh.. I can tell you... I'm having butterflies in my stomach already. I'm so not prepared! Talking about how my brain rot for this past few months... nevertheless not having any chemistry books to read or to refresh my mind ... and then also my handwriting skills... gone bad... The clothes, the bags, my pen, pencil paper blah blah.... gosh.. I felt like I'm so not ready to go!

Fortitude needed. Determination. Joy. Whatever that can make this uni life rocks. Mind you, I'm not the 24/7 study kind, not a NERD at ALL... loves stuffs like dancing, resting, sleeping, slacking and so forth. And you know, most of the people I knew who went in IMU... said most of the people are nerds... Only know how to study ALL the time. Gosh, I'm gonna have a great hard time there. *Really not looking forward to it man*


However, drop the topic. Yesterday was really an action-going day lar.

Firstly, when I was getting ready to go the Curve with my mom, she commented on my eyes being so blardy big. She said my eyes are too big.. somewhat like a spotlight. And so she said I should not wear dark make up, cause it'll look TOO big. okaYy, very the nice comment. geez. It's not the first time getting this sort of comment okay. GRrr.. geram!
Then, my dad went to TGIF @ SS14 I think.. And I thought of one of my coach who teaches us during the first few days in Italiannies. So.. here's the conversation..
"So pa, you got see any urm... gay looking men there?''
"Err, yah? the bold wan ar? "
"yaya!! HAhahaha!"
"What's his name again??"
"I think it's Quinton... or Kingston..something like that.."
" Oh yeah yeah.. he asked me to find for him if I go there again..."
Mom interrupts... " Eh, later he wanna woo you then you know... "
My dad gave a *cold sweat* face and I burst out laughing...
Then hor, my mom and I went to eat at some Gump Shrimp Co. place lah. Very the nice lah. It's somewhat like Fridays, or Chillies or something like that la. Very nice la.. .since I love prawns... Yummy!!
They have this concept such that.. whenever you wanna order, you turn this plate into "STOP FORREST STOP"... then if you don't want them to interrupt you, then you just let it "RUN FORREST RUN" lo. Kinda amazing. My mom and I tried once and it really works. HAHA.. talking about how pathetic we were. Oh btw, Forrest was the name of the man who so-called created this restaurantla. tsk tsk...
Our main dish.. I forgotten whats the name already, but there's fish, prawn and mashed potatoes.. damn deli-cious. Very worth the price too. As both of me and mom thought we can still stuff our stomach with Ikea's curry puff right after this.. gosh.. we're so wrong...
We ordered some Chocolate chip cookie as the dessert... Once again.. very worth it.. Very nice too... GOsh.. We can't even finish it lar wei. I almost puked after eating so much.. Thank goodness we didn't order appetizers or something.. hmmph. And I treated my mom man. Ha!
I'm good lehhh............. *angelic smile*
Then I went to Laundry Bar to visit my trainer.. He wasn't there apparently.. But I saw some coach.. named Sofia.. the hot-tempered one... Wah, she still knows my name.. fuiyoyo.... I'm amazed lah. We chit-chatted awhile and out of the blue Ram the manager I knew not long ago for his Manager in training @ Italiannies SP ... stood beside me. I'm like EHH?! Wthh... Well, he's been going here n there for his training.. haha.. Kinda funny to see him there lah.. *winks*
Right after that, we walked to 1U lor.. since you know.. the Curve is not quite a shopaholics choice.. unless there's the flea market lah... Yes, there is... But I couldn't buy clothes in front of my mom... So no fun la!
Okay, so ehhem... Next... While I was in 1U... I saw my so-called daughter Jill (my colleague @ Italiannies.)... She was with an indian guy..holding hands... together -gether. Yah, so I thought I just back off and don't wanna disturb her lah. I told my mom about it that she's my daughter in my working place blah blah.. Just a mere 10 minutes later she saw me - I didn't see her but my mom was like telling me she was looking at me smiling. Just when I wanted to turn around and look for her... she quickly hid somewhere, not wanting me to know that she had a bf or what...and left her guy starring at me... I was starring at him.. do I even know him? Lol.. Oh well,
I guess ... she had her mother's genes bah. Anyway, my mom was like saying to me that indian loves to sweet talk and chinese gals fall for them.. so and so.. I was like.. there's so many of my friends (the chinese ones...dating an indian lar...)... Hmm... I guess she's not that kind lor.
Oh. oh. End! MALAS SIOT.



0 .deaths.
And the story ends like this...period.
By: M i c [ H e L L ] e .
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________®






Tagboard
I wonder if tagboard is needed? what you think ah?
Exits
Link Link Link Link Link

Archives
July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011 August 2011 September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 December 2011 January 2012 February 2012 March 2012 April 2012 May 2012 June 2012 July 2012 August 2012 September 2012 October 2012 November 2012 December 2012 January 2013 June 2013 January 2014 September 2018

Credits

Free Counters