This is a story of me, my life and my experience.
I'm MIcheLlE.
I am not held responsible for any forms of vulgar comments and personal opinions in this blog.
Read it at your own risk, by all means,
If you find it offensive and inappropriate,
Dear you, just simple, DON'T read.
~P.E.r.I.o.d~
(Friday, August 1, 2008-)
+6:49 PM]*
# -
Back then.... and now....
Back then, I used to look forward to go into University and get out of school life as soon as possible.
Now, how I wish I was in high school once again! At least I don't need to worry about me being kicked out from school due to failures...?!
Back then, I tend to feel life sucks all the time.
Now, Yes, life still sucks. But I realised that there's a bright side to everything. =)
Back then, I am so quiet and shy and insociable. (social inept? hmm...)
Now, the traces of being quiet is still there, but I'm improving okay... geez. Hor?! hor?!
Back then, I wished to be an astronaut, a member of CSI,a hairstylist...in the world of fashion..
Now, never would I thought that I would be what I'm becoming now.
Back then, I hate studying or revising. Parents always berate me for being sOosO lazy...
Now, I still hate studying. period.
Back then, I used to like someone for about 3 freaking years.
Now, be gone. Time heals really.
Back then, I'm super super duper luper into Linkin Park.. Madness. I sing their songs every moment, stick posters into my wall... grafit-tied my books with LP sign... passwords of my e-mails and all got to do with them... and also... memorises their lyrics... went to their concert... blah man....
Now, not much. I've got not much time to study their lyrics... and their songs are getting more and more boring... no doubt.
Back then, I used to follow my sister's footsteps. What she don't like, I won't like. What she likes, I'll like. Take for an instance, She loves Backstreet Boys = I love them too. BACK then la kay? Not now?!
Now, I tried so hard to be on my own style. And haha. She sometimes copy back my style lah. haha!
Back then..............


-2006- -2003?-
Now....


Hmm. Spot the difference!! Tell me tell me! What's different?
And the story ends like this...period.
By: M i c [ H e L L ] e .
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________®