This is a story of me, my life and my experience.
I'm MIcheLlE.
I am not held responsible for any forms of vulgar comments and personal opinions in this blog.
Read it at your own risk, by all means,
If you find it offensive and inappropriate,
Dear you, just simple, DON'T read.
~P.E.r.I.o.d~
(Tuesday, August 12, 2008-)
+2:34 PM]*
# -
Haih.......... Yesterday was a really horrible day for me..
At 9am. I was quite hungry... then I went to the canteen to eat some breakfast..... It was all fine... by then..
Then at around 12.30pm, I was eating claypot yee-mee.
During the lectures I don't feel good at all..... In the middle of the lectures I went to the toilet and vomitted... Yeah, when I thought I was okay already.. then I went to the library to rest awhile... I still have the feeling of vomitting.... Damn.. and the toilet is so so far.... I tried to stand so hard... to not vomit on the floor or something....and vomit as soon as I reach the toilet bowl... boy.. that' s the 2nd time already...
Then I quickly drove back to my house... and vomitted again and again....I think there's about 8-9 times vomitting... puking all the stuff that I drank/eaten..... So miserable la!
So tired... It's like the feeling of not sleeping for 2 days... I slept the whole night through... very tired... then today I had fever. Haih.
Get well soon michelle! =(
And the story ends like this...period.
By: M i c [ H e L L ] e .
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________®