This is a story of me, my life and my experience.
I'm MIcheLlE.
I am not held responsible for any forms of vulgar comments and personal opinions in this blog.
Read it at your own risk, by all means,
If you find it offensive and inappropriate,
Dear you, just simple, DON'T read.
~P.E.r.I.o.d~
(Tuesday, August 26, 2008-)
+7:57 PM]*
# -
Long time no blog. My apologise. Kinda busy with classes/reports/sleeping/eating/sicking lately.
One thing I wanna confess. The more I wanna succeed in my chocofasting, the harder it gets. A days seems like a month of not eating chocolates. That's how bad a chocolate can tempt me. Whatever la, be it ice-cream, starbucks flavor, cheesecake, drinks... blah blah of what you can think of... will be chocolates for sure.. or at least... chocolate flavored.
The time I wanna have a chocofasting, the harder it gets. Saturday was my first day of chocofasting, and now.. it's a Tuesday. I felt like I've not eaten 'em for a month!! It's so hard to order something without chocolates. It's so hard to reject someone offering chocolates. It's so hard to eye away my chocolates in my fridge. It's so freaking annoying!!
Just today my friend offered chocolates. Yesterday Eric pulak gave me chocolates plus milo ice-cream. Yesterday oso phyll talking about chocolates. aaaaaaaaaaaaaa...............BLardy Tempting. ARrghh! No no no! I must not.
Okay, enough of chocolates. Next, I'm gonna talk about .......
oh. yeah. Today was my hospital visit . Went to Serdang Hospital. Saw what a pharmacist can do in the hospital. And all of them, I mean.. the batch mates who went with me... talks mandarin. I don't understand them. I'm so quiet. Not that I want to. But I just couldn't respond to them because I don't know how to speak and listen. Gosh, I felt so lost. They are laughing there, talking there... and I don't get it. Haih. I'm sure they'll think I'm arrogant or just plain quiet.
That's really bad. It hurts at times. SIgh sigh........
And the story ends like this...period.
By: M i c [ H e L L ] e .
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________®