This is a story of me, my life and my experience.
I'm MIcheLlE.
I am not held responsible for any forms of vulgar comments and personal opinions in this blog.
Read it at your own risk, by all means,
If you find it offensive and inappropriate,
Dear you, just simple, DON'T read.
~P.E.r.I.o.d~
(Monday, August 18, 2008-)
+7:19 PM]*
# -
Suey-ness... dumbneesss....
I've lost my wallet yesterday. In Times Square. How dumb. So sad!!
First, I'm sad because that wallet is NOT cheap... and it's a present from my dear cousin. Sigh sigh!!
Second, those neoprint pictures. Haih, luckily there's extra...
Third, my blardy Mastercard, ATM card... IC. ... driving licence... and my nostalgic Taylor's student card... GONE~~~~~
Forth, Money. Not that important but still... It's still money. 100+ okay. Not cheap.
Haiyo... I tell you... at first when I realised I've lost my wallet, I felt like laughing cause I was quite in denial. But then... I couldn't find it... things are getting more and more frustrated... sigh... finally I gotta do the police report and back home with disappointment. Went back home late la, finding the wallet from floor to floor... to the restaurant I ate, to the toilet I went. HAIYO.
Lesson learnt : Must be careful of the surroundings... Put those important stuff in your pocket...
Damn suey weh.....
And talking about the progress so far in my uni... I'm damn blurr in certain subjects lar. Blame it on the Pre-U I went... they didn't even have time to teach those stuff... Made me so lost.... lost.... lost... Especially Organic Chemistry... It's either keep losing or die trying lar.
Feeling quite useless.... inferior... total distruction...cause no matter how hard I tried to understand... I still don't ! Am I THAT stupid ar... I even felt like going to STPM tuition you know. Down grade myself lol... can you imagine?
IMagIne.....
Student A : So hey, which school are you from?
Me : Err, heard of IMU?
Student A : Har? Izit a university??
Me : *Embarrassed* err.. yeah... haih...
Student A : Har... then why you come to this tuition jek? So funny la u.. ah poh...
Me : Wad to do.. gotta down grade myself to upgrade myself mar.... gee.
Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaai. See how la.
And the story ends like this...period.
By: M i c [ H e L L ] e .
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________®