This is a story of me, my life and my experience.
I'm MIcheLlE.
I am not held responsible for any forms of vulgar comments and personal opinions in this blog.
Read it at your own risk, by all means,
If you find it offensive and inappropriate,
Dear you, just simple, DON'T read.
~P.E.r.I.o.d~
(Tuesday, September 30, 2008-)
+8:29 PM]*
# -
Too much free time until there's no urge to blog.
Weird isn't it? The more I'm busy, the more I wanna blog.
The more I had the free time, the more I hate to blog.
Nothing's going on lately, practically just slacking at home..
Dad's kinda strict on me going out late,
since mommy wasn't here to control me from going out.
Hmmph. However, I managed to go out with my sayang la a.k.a Sit
She bought new shoes. Me?
Me? Hahaha... taking this opportunity to buy stuff,
like for example clothes... without my mom knowing...*hint: I quickly wash the clothes and put it into my closet before she comes back.. hahaha! then when she ask, I'm gonna tell her I had it like... ages..*
Gahhh, bored as usual! I don't feel like reading at all, unless it's not thick big fat books... Loves to read magazine... but hates to read those notes when I actually need to. SIgh, as usual my results of my class test turns out to be quite sucky, a C and B+ for a start... but who cares, just as long as I pass alright. It's so hard to get A's these days. an A would probably meant extra reading.. extra effort, and extra time & energy. A person like me, don't give a damn...
I just need to pass and I'm pretty happy already. HAHA.
BLeh, okok... I'll just read later...
later... later.
BOred la!! SOmeone.. get me some entertainment!!
And the story ends like this...period.
By: M i c [ H e L L ] e .
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________®