This is a story of me, my life and my experience.
I'm MIcheLlE.
I am not held responsible for any forms of vulgar comments and personal opinions in this blog.
Read it at your own risk, by all means,
If you find it offensive and inappropriate,
Dear you, just simple, DON'T read.
~P.E.r.I.o.d~
(Tuesday, October 21, 2008-)
+7:16 PM]*
# -
Next week would be my last week of this semester.
I can say, woah. It's pretty fast it's coming to an end.
What more, gonna be end of year 2008 in approximately 2 more months.
So fast time flies!!
I can still remember the aroma and the feeling of me being some fresh student in IMU,
where I had countless complaints about them being so money-minded,
or Waking up so early in the morning blah blah.
Right.
Cut this short, I managed to stay on this far.
*Pats on my own back* and gosh, finals are around the corner.
Not prepared as always, but ya, as always.
After exam I'm so gonna enjoy puas-puas.
I was thinking of taking part-time job to make some income.
But what I should apply as?
I was thinking of going to Singapore.
But when?
I was thinking of going to Macau.
But does my sis have the leave to go with me?
I was thinking of going on a road trip.
Is the plan still on?
I am thinking about so many things, but yet I don't know if I could accomplish it or not.
Damn, I hope everything goes well, no repeat of my examination.. no failing..
Then gosh,
I'm so gonna pamper myself.
So now,
I should strive for a month.
Hmmph. Words are much easier to say than to do.
HAH. DAMN.
**And oh!! Thanks everybody who took the test yeah!! You guys didn't disappoint me!! Awww, hugs and kisses to you all!! The winner however, is Eric, the ironic. How come it's you la.. haiyo... Give people some chance la macha!! Lolz...**
And the story ends like this...period.
By: M i c [ H e L L ] e .
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________®