This is a story of me, my life and my experience.
I'm MIcheLlE.
I am not held responsible for any forms of vulgar comments and personal opinions in this blog.
Read it at your own risk, by all means,
If you find it offensive and inappropriate,
Dear you, just simple, DON'T read.
~P.E.r.I.o.d~
(Friday, October 3, 2008-)
+10:57 PM]*
# -
Out of boredom...
I saw some tag....
=)
Time: 10.57pm
Name: Michelle
Sisters: 1
Brothers: 0
Shoe size: 7 (big right...I know...)
Height: 160cm.
Where do you live: Shah Alam. (Miss KL man.. weeps..)
Favorite drinks: Anything to do with chocolate, coffee. & Cocktails. ^^ oh! And lemons, limes.
Favorite breakfast: Toast bread with half boiled egg...yummm...
Have you ever been on a plane: Uhhuh.
Swam in the ocean: If snorkelling counted?
Fallen asleep in school: Many times... Can't help it! Teacher's too boring.. yawwn
Broken someone’s heart: Yeah ...badly.. haih. Damn bad la me.
Fell off your chair: Got, in Genting while watching stars... geez.
Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call: Yeah! It hurts.
Saved e-mails: Yes. Phyll's punya.. hehe
What is your room like: Messy. Period.
What’s right beside you: Bed, printer, mehh..a lot la.
What is the last thing you ate: err.. fish gua?
Ever had…
Chicken pox: Yes.
Sore throat: Yes. Who don't man..
Stitches: No.
Broken nose: No.
Do you believe in love at first sight: No.
Like picnics: Never try before. So don't know how it feels like..
Who was the last person you danced with: Gosh, that was long ago. My dancing friends...
Last made you smile: ^^ last ah.. Sister gua.. she go create sth funny in facebook. Grr.
You last yelled at: Eric gua.. poor him.. Lol.
Today did you:
Talk to someone you like: Yes.
Kissed anyone: If you call kissing cupido counted? ehehheehe....
Get sick: nono. But got bruises. hai.
Talked to an ex: nah.
Miss someone: Yeah.
Best feeling in the world: Being happy after drinking- haha..
Do you sleep with stuffed animals: Banyak...
What’s under your bed: Dust. Floor.
What time is it now: 11.07pm
Randoms
Is there a person who is on your mind right now?
Ada...aku punye babi.
Do you have any siblings?
I thought you just asked me that..
Do you want children?
See first... But I think most probably want lor. If I can manage la...
Do you smile often?
Err, no.. Ppl tot I being arrogant sommore. Sigh.
Do you like your hand-writing?
Mm..at times. More of no. It sucks! I've got a comment asking me to type instead.. Right CP?
Are your toenails painted?
Nope.
Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in?
I love my own bed. Used to like my grannie's bed though.. Then she pulak terpaksa sleep at the hall..sweat.. I didn't mean to!
What colour shirt are you wearing?
BLack as always.
What were you doing at 7:00pm yesterday?
Eating?? or Driving to Summit? Mmmm....
I can’t wait till…
I get my dream car!!
When did you cry last?
Is trying to cry but couldn't counted? If so, few days back.
Are you a friendly person?
Er, I think no? I very shy wan la.
Do you have any pets?
Used to.
Where is the person you have feelings for right now?
At the bar... you better be.. eshh..
Did the last person you held hands with mean anything to you now?
waddya think?
Do you sleep with the TV on?
Not very likely.
What are you doing right now?
Stupid question..of course taggin la.
Have you ever crawled through a window?
Err, yeah? To wash my window??
Can you handle the truth?
Can, but I need time to heal.
Are you closer to your mother or father?
Can I say.. my sister instead?
Who was the last person you cried in front of?
Forgot la.
How many people can you say you’ve really loved?
Banyak tu...
Do you eat healthy?
Err... partly? Not all of the foods/drinks I ate are healthy la.
Do you still have pictures of you & your ex?
ya.
Have you ever cried because of something someone said to you?
Duh?
How often do you go to church?
I only go when my sis asked me to... fyi.. free thinker..still...
If you’re having a bad day, who are you most likely to go to?
Depends.
Are you loud or quiet most of the time?
Quiet to strangers, loud to friends.
Are you confident?
nope/
5 things I was doing 10 years ago
1. Sleeping
2.Eating.
3.Dancing.
4.Talking.
5.Crying.
5 snacks I enjoy
1. Chocolates
2. Cookies
3. Seaweed
4. ubi kayu
5. Fish crackers
5 of my bad habits
1. Sleep too much
2. Procrastinate
3. Bad-tempered & impatient
4. Minum bila teramat sedih
5. Talking bad words if angry
5 places I have lived in
1. KL
2. Serdang
3. Shah Alam
5 jobs I’ve had
1. Bartenderess - dengan bangganya... hahahaha...
And the story ends like this...period.
By: M i c [ H e L L ] e .
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________®