This is a story of me, my life and my experience.
I'm MIcheLlE.
I am not held responsible for any forms of vulgar comments and personal opinions in this blog.
Read it at your own risk, by all means,
If you find it offensive and inappropriate,
Dear you, just simple, DON'T read.
~P.E.r.I.o.d~
(Friday, December 19, 2008-)
+8:46 PM]*
# -
Dad : I wonder where's my chinese cd ar the opera one.... I put in your car but I can't find it
now....
Me: Hmm.. How I know you? Maybe I throw it already la... HAHA.. *tsktsk*
Dad: *annoyed* I throw away all YOUR things then you know... *with some HUH face*
Me & Mom : (sweats...) *giggles*
Today what day already ar? Hmm.. err.. 19th Is it? So bored. Yet I don't want my uni to start la.. Once start then I gotta study like mad cow again, and face the darn highway for the next 14 weeks. Gosh, I can't wait to get over with it and work in Singapore or somewhere else la.
Let's see, Christmas is coming, and I got no plans. Weird, but what to do... Gotta ask people whether are they free or not to go on a buffet. ~~~
Who's free? hehehehh...... If you're free and You're in KL, let me know!
Talk about this few days, I went to my grannie's house to stay. Boy, and I did so many things.
I.... :
Joined Gym (cause I wanna dance man~), Made my specs (Yep, spoiled..grr), Went Mid Valley with my aunt n mom ( Darn Jam although it's just a Thursday) , Visited my grannie (of course), Went Parkson ( a nearby shopping mall) and yeah, yumchar in SP.
I joined some California Fitness in Sunway Pyramid. YEA!! Some PIG joining gym weh! How suprising that gym did not collapse when I step in. HAha, I went to this dance class, it states there it's for beginner, but seriously.. it's rather too fast for a beginner to catch up lor! Hmm.. but yeap, I did have fun despite my body being so 'tight' already after so long not dancing... I had boneaches everywhere... gosh.. I can't even sleep properly. Bongkok abit also cannot. So like 'ah ma' okay..
I went Mid Valley wanting to buy some New Year clothes right, I don't even feel like trying on the clothes man. Because you know, when you try, you got to strech your muscles right? And my muscle's killing me sial. Seriously i can't even bend my body. And so, Now I know my stamina damn low. Shit.
So do you wanna know more? About my pig-ness? I felt so noob going to the dance lesson. I don't care, Imma show them I can do it. HUH. Pig dance~~ Oink~~
That's about it I suppose... *hopes to be fit in no time!*
And the story ends like this...period.
By: M i c [ H e L L ] e .
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________®