●Dear● -Dead- ●Diary● ♥♥♥
Welcome To My Bloggie..

Photobucket

This is a story of me, my life and my experience.
I'm MIcheLlE.
I am not held responsible for any forms of vulgar comments and personal opinions in this blog.
Read it at your own risk, by all means,
If you find it offensive and inappropriate,
Dear you, just simple, DON'T read.

Photobucket

~P.E.r.I.o.d~
Yours Truly
Photobucket
Hi, my name is Michelle Ng.
+ University : IMU
+ I was born into this world..: 06041989
+ Horoscope : Aries
+ Status : still a Student.. and ex-Bartenderess
+ e-mail/facebook/friendster: michelle_nsl@hotmail.com
Photobucket
(Saturday, December 27, 2008-)
+1:27 PM]*

# -





Let me recap what I did this year. In just 366 days I managed to do so many stuff(S), not to mention how fun life can be if we live it to the well, almost fullest.

I did some mistakes, learnt from it, made someone feel special, and made someone worried about me. Well, I can say this is all part of life we're living in. Nothing comes in all like a fairy tale fables. In reality, there's nothing like it and what we can only do is to endure hardships that are created to make us move on, stronger. This year, as for me there are extra stuff to take about because I wasn't studying for about half a year.

At the beginning of the year, I was uncertain to what my path would be. I thought of becoming a dancer/hairstylist/designing.. But that is far beyond what my parents would expect me to do. I can't do business and marketing because none of my family did that, and I was afraid to try new things especially based on my life time job-to-be. I can't do engineering simply because I hated physics and maths so much. The only way possible is to become nutritionist/dietitian/psychology/bio-med/bio-tech/pharmacist/dentist/doctor. But what the heck, of all this I chose pharmacy because ......... HAHAH. Can drug someone. And can mix alcohol with medicine... wee~ the excitement is there. Gonna make my house an experimental room. tsktsk.

And so I tried looking for which Uni to go, and so forth. I wouldn't want twinning probably because I don't really want my parents to spend so much on my education, and also I prefer to take my degree locally and do Masters other places when I actually have the freedom to pay my own fees already. Sounds like a great plan really, but I just hope everything goes well. IMU was my quite last choice, since I got warned by my sis and cousin that IMU sucks. Hehe. But don't know why, I'm already there.

So yeah, then at the beginning of the year I went Genting with my muis.. First time exploring how to club. They checked our IC's (woo..bangga to be @ legal age..)



Just one night only. But was kinda fun lah. We went to theme park, club, walk around... Just so sadly it was only one night. NOT high though! But HOT.

After that then I tried looking for jobs since my uni intake is on July '08. So long more la! Aiyo. So my mom and I went searching high and low for some suitable job. I went to Living Cabin, they asked me to work from 12-12. I'm like.. gosh..but okay.. just give it a shot lor. Then I went to InQbox or something, the manager wasn't there.. then I got despaired. The following day my mom told me she saw Italiannies opening at Sunway. She asked me to give it a try, and I told her I want to become that Bartender. She told me I can't, since they did not put there they are hiring Bartender-ess. Hmm.. but anyway, I just tried. And I got in. *smiles*


My training was in Laundry, the Curve. Far, yea. I know. Thank goodness for just a week or two. I hated standing there doing nothing, since they wouldn't want me to touch this and that, and I felt like I'm such a disturbance at times. I hated the fact that the managers will be lepaking there smoking. And they asked me whether I smoked or not. Geez.

Then, I still remembered I got a sms from my mom while working. She told me my grandma has passed away. Seriously I got wordless, and I feel that it's so... unreal. But it'll happen one day. We're not immortal anyway.


Sigh.


Then I asked my manager for an emergency leave. I remembered so clearly that one of the Managers actually said 'So?? Can't you just come the next day?' Seriously what the **** man. Wait 'till you see your love one dead. GRRR.

ANyways, then there's the training course that I need to go before opening the stall. Oh boy, it's like 10-10pm and everyday just listening to the same lectures. Food lectures, drinks rollout, frankly speaking I was dead bored and I got no friends with me along. I'm stuck with the Curve-gang, and there's no girls. Boy, I felt lost.


<<>

Basically I had hard time there. One of the trainers kept pestering me to be faster because there's so many people waiting... but I can't and I slit my finger while cutting watermelons, on Valentines Day. Great. Of all days. Also,I spend my time eating dinner with my colleague...But how funny, the one I'm spending with making drinks at the bar as my mere friend on Valentines Day becomes my boyfriend now. HAHA... Cool eh?!

So yea, soon after it was my birthday. I requested off that day, and I had a blast! I went out with Phyll midnite, the DJ wished me, went back home feeling high... Next morning went lunch with Sit and Zinc, then shop at Times Square with Phyll, night with parents and almost midnight with Eric.
I've tried smoking for the first time. It sucks. Gawd, how can you like such thing?! I rather not eat one day than to smoke that one stick sial.

<<>

Darn Tyko! Forced me to smoke for a losing bet.

THen also first time gotta jumpstart my car. I forgot the inside car light was on. Thus, no more battery. Gotta ask my parents to come with another car and jumpstart it. It was already almost 1230am when I reach home, and the following day was my morning shift. Man. Then Eric went hospital. MC for so long..... esh.




OH! And I got my Chocomika in June! Just right for my travel back and forth from my Uni. hEHehe.


Part of my ex-colleagues.

Well, most of them are younger than me. (Omigosh,I'm old!). But yeah, I had a blast because of them. They are the ones kept me motivated when I'm having hard times at the bar. They are the ones telling me funny stories to keep me smiling. Ah, just thanks to all.


Then my uni started in July. Was having hard time coping simply because I am all now so independent, it's not like a class anymore... it's lectures. Hearing them talking at times just made me feel so useless going there, since I don't listen anyway... and half way dozing off. Practicals are difficult at times, and it's such a bore that sometimes there's 2-3 practicals to hand in and do at the same week. Then I remembered my first week of my uni days wasn't going so well.. I hated the fact that I don't have any cliques to go with. About 95% of students in my course talks mandarin. And that also exclude those indians and malays who obviously can't speak mandarin. Saddening. But I'm willing to try and talk mandarin for my future sake.


So yeah, then finals here. Didn't do that well. Very creepy and crappy feeling. But managed to pass all. Grateful. Never be so careless anymore. Die careless! DIEEE~~

And then went Singapore lor. As usual, but somehow... pooling late at night with my cousins are probably the most fun part. Hahas. They're seriously all grown up, and well... matured. Good to see them all big already... *smiles*

And then first time got so dizzy. (you know what I mean)


And then first time joined a gym, for the sake of exercising and going for the dance class. Hah, mom said I fat already (hen phang haha)..which I found it quite true... my pants that I found it quite tight at first, then loose (due to working days last time), and now that I'm just eating and sleeping without exercising...my pants got tight again. Woah. Bengang.

Oh, forgot to tell you too... I went Euphoria- driving alone late at night. How wonderful my mom actually lets me go. WEll, of course my dad wouldn't let if not because of my mom... I came back, driving alone at around 1am and back to my house at 130am. Mom caught me feeling not quite sober, but she's cool with it.. since I'm not really THAT drunk. Tsk tsk. But as for now, nope. I wouldn't want to drive alone late at night again. Talk about how many cases of rape/rob/kidnapped/steal/stalk/etc. due to the market drop and unemployment.

What else..... what else did I miss out. OH.. And I had a HUGEE progress for making myself to stop buying new clothes everytime I go out for shopping, until my family even said to me.."wah..first time didnt see u buying anything wor..LOL"

Mm.. I think that's it for the year... I can't tell you every single thing that I had experience- it's just oh-too-many. I might have forgotten too.

For this Christmas, it was certainly quite entertaining at the very last moment. My family and my cousin headed down to eat dinner @ Borneo Rainforest, Sunway to celebrate. As usual, I ordered my favourite glass noodle salad. Hehe. My dad ordered some grilled chicken lah. Mine came in 10 minutes after the order, while the rest came in half an hour later, except for my dads. HAHA. He was quite annoyed looking at everyone eating except for him, the most impatient one in the family. At first he was a little cool about it, understanding that they might be slow due to the crowd and it was afterall, an Xmas eve.




He bought a beer jug for us to share. Eww, of all things, why beer!?! Tiger beer summore. I hate beer and he ordered beer. When both my aunt and I finished eating I went and bought something at Jusco. Then back to Borneo. My dad's food came in 10 minutes ago. And I was away for at least half an hour. HAHA. My cousin told me my dad was furious because he was hungry and angry at the same time. They got him another beer jug. WTH. Means I must drink another flow of beer. Ahh.. thank goodness I'm the one driving. So I need not finish the beer. Hehe.
Then around 1145pm, my cousin and I were bored. We excused ourselves and went out to see the surroundings. Awesome! Everyone's waiting for the time to spray on each other. I bought 3 sprays, and 1 for myself. I was prying and searching everywhere for my cousin brother. I thought, who knows if I'm lucky I'm able to spot him up and spray him. HAHA. I eventually did. I saw him coming towards my direction and I ran over him. He was so clueless, thinking who the hell am I running towards him like some mad woman. Finally we sprayed on each other, not knowingly his friends were sprayin on me too.
Even strangers. And they sprayed with no mercy. Be it you're soaked with some fake snow or not, we'll still be some victim. Pity us! I revenged but eventually got more spray on my hair.
Just maybe I too 'yong sui'. HAIH.
This is what I got myself into. Unintentionally!!
Sprayed on my ex-managers, Eric, Christine, cousin bro, unknown people. Havoc man, havoc! The place was quite dirty 'cause many of us left our spray cans all over the place. Foams everywhere. Lol. But purely fun, if you know how to enjoy it well. Hehe. I did!
That's basically it..
But from what I know, this year is awesome. Thanks to everyone who made that happen, thanks God for letting me live for another year... Thanks for my family that keeps supporting me at times.... thanks for my friends who really cared about me ....just thanking everyone. Thanks for reading this blog.
Hehe. End of story, coming up next would be my resolutions. NOT.




2 .deaths.
And the story ends like this...period.
By: M i c [ H e L L ] e .
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________®






Tagboard
I wonder if tagboard is needed? what you think ah?
Exits
Link Link Link Link Link

Archives
July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011 August 2011 September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 December 2011 January 2012 February 2012 March 2012 April 2012 May 2012 June 2012 July 2012 August 2012 September 2012 October 2012 November 2012 December 2012 January 2013 June 2013 January 2014 September 2018

Credits

Free Counters