This is a story of me, my life and my experience.
I'm MIcheLlE.
I am not held responsible for any forms of vulgar comments and personal opinions in this blog.
Read it at your own risk, by all means,
If you find it offensive and inappropriate,
Dear you, just simple, DON'T read.
~P.E.r.I.o.d~
Yours Truly
Hi, my name is Michelle Ng.
+ University : IMU
+ I was born into this world..: 06041989
+ Horoscope : Aries
+ Status : still a Student.. and ex-Bartenderess
+ e-mail/facebook/friendster: michelle_nsl@hotmail.com
(Thursday, December 11, 2008-)
+2:21 PM]*
# -
WARNING : LONG POST AHEAD. BEWARE.

Yeah, that's me @ 2004. Weird eh? I know!!!
As you all might know, I went to Singapore for like about 6 days? So should I start from day 1 or what? Okay? I'll try to make this short and sweet with some pictures that will do the talking.. haha.
DAY 1
Right. 10.45 am reach at 1 Utama and didn't know got to check in.. then the girl called me and I went in, then thankfully she saw my previous ticket... I didn't know it was 9th November until she saw it. So pissed off at myself and the girl who gave me that ticket. Frankly speaking I bought the wrong date ticket, as of supposely it's on the 9th of December. Come on la wei, I told the girl it was pergi-balik... How could I possibly go from Singapore to KL then KL to Singapore when I actually showed her my Malaysian Identity Card. Yeah, what a day to start off... I finally got to buy another new ticket in Singapore. Bull s**t. Dare not even tell my parents about it though. However, during the trip there's movies to watch. hhehh..
Then after that I headed down to my cousin's house in Singapore... dropped my cousin bro there and both Christine n I went back to her hostel at around say.. 9pm? Got back home, getting all ready to dress up ~and of course, party babeh~
Christine, Phyll and mich~ at the restroom.
So yeah, we headed down to St.James Power Station, the so-called famous club lah. Not quite sure, but that's what my cousin told me.
Free 5 drinks... Wootz~
My drinks...consists of 2 Bacardi Breezer, 1 tequila pop, 1 tequila coke (unintentionally..), 1 vodka lime.
Talking about it, I told the waitress I wanted Tequila pop..she heard coke.. geez. Then I got extra tequila coke, which brings about 5 drinks in all, with one extra ticket in hand. Can't manage to take all of my drinks, I asked for a tray. You might be wondering why I take all 5 at once, yes, it's because there's a very long queue to get our free drinks lah. That's why. Hmm, felt so awesome to be a girl. No cover charge, free drinks and we're the show stopper. hehe~ Come on, guys will be the one tackling us, not US tackling guys.. HAHA. POOR guys~
The crowd.
One thing good about the clubs here are the non-smoking place in indoors. Good. And then free 5 drinks. Woah. But lighting and music wise, I don't really like it 'cause it's not my kind of music and outdated ones, and also.. too bright for a club... for me. Yeah, one thing..... I got tipsy. Drunkard. Drunk seriously. Blame it on my :
light dinner + tired + sleepy + shot lotsa drinks at once because I thought of going to the dance floor n dance but didn't manage to because I shot too much = drunk.
Very not nice feeling. It feels like someone trying to spin your head, over and over again until you gave up and vomitted. Yes, I've vomitted on my friends shirt unintentionally.. sorry! on the taxi seat and plastic bag. Urm, let's drop this topic a'ite? haha~
DAY 2
Huhu, the next morning I was having hangover..maybe. Ate lunch at Christine's uni place and it sucks big time. Doesn't taste like teriyaki chicken AT ALL. Ah, then after that I went to Orchard Road as always... How could you not visit Orchard when it's Christmas time eh? I was there at around 3 pm like that, window shopping... admiring the scenery, the shopping malls but I didn't really get to you know, buy something because most of the stuff there I got to convert into Msian Ringgit and boy, if you try converting then it's damn expensive lor!
Mm..
 
 
Miscellaneous~
Free Starbucks~ yumyum....
Yep, you heard me right. Free starbucks for 2 hours. It was actually from 5-7pm, but we line up at around 6.45pm. We're lucky perhaps. Hmm.. Christine got luckier, she has another free drink voucher. Wat the toot.
 
Didn't buy much la me. Cause I fear my parents would berate me for over spending and/or thinking of the sales in Malaysia starting... and wanting to buy clothes for CNY.
DAY 3
Dooms day. Results day. Woke up at 1pm getting ready to eat lunch. Ate wantan mee, and off I went to their Library to check my results. NOTHING. They just said I have Ng Siew Ling's results. Yeah, SO?! Like I don't know I have my own results. Geramnya.
Heart despaired. Went to cousin's house and sit around..
Sigh.... moment of truth creeps into my body.
And Tadaa~~~ Check my e-mail again and they said I'd passed my exams~ wah, the joy the pain the anger the moment seems so surreal.... but yeay~ I thank : God, family, and friends who prayed for me and supporting me all along! Thanks a bunch~
Then hor, we went to play pool and watched the movie "Four Christmases" Okaylah, was a typical type of movie but well, enjoyable.
Pool-ing ...
The 3 guys who always made me look so short.
Okay, I think that's about it cause the following day I got to go to some Church camp. They wanted to go mamaking, but it was already like 2am.. so yeah, I went back home and slept for like barely 3 hours. YAWN.
To be continued....Labels: vacation
And the story ends like this...period.
By: M i c [ H e L L ] e .
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________®
Tagboard
I wonder if tagboard is needed? what you think ah?
Exits
Archives
Credits

|