This is a story of me, my life and my experience.
I'm MIcheLlE.
I am not held responsible for any forms of vulgar comments and personal opinions in this blog.
Read it at your own risk, by all means,
If you find it offensive and inappropriate,
Dear you, just simple, DON'T read.
~P.E.r.I.o.d~
(Wednesday, February 11, 2009-)
+8:25 PM]*
# -
As u all know,
Valentine's Day is near.
Seriously, I've never realise or bother the importance of Valentines Day.
Most of my Valentine's Day I spend myself alone, or with my family. Nothing much, just that I'm having a little green eyed monster on those who had a special someone, but that's basically it.
Even better, last year I spent my time working, making drinks for the couples that came to the restaurant. Yawn, oh-so-stressful. But better than spending time alone at home. Seriously.
Two years back was EVEN better. I was in the college and I can see so many people holding flowers here n there, boasting who's one is bigger blah blah. How sweet. Hahaha.... but it's none of my business 'cause I wasn't in the mood to fall in love during college.
FOr the people who had someone and celebrating together, good for you.. how sweet n lovely this day could be for you all...
For the people who are still single, mingle around la. Go out with friends. It really helps.
For the people who gonna work on this day, I know how you feel. Hmmph. Been there, done that.
For the people like me, no comment.
Talk about gifts,
What to buy?
And how wonderful, just today I went to Sunway Pyramid to get my mui some gift but I don't know what to buy la. ANd I saw so many guys thinking...and wondering what to buy for the girlfriend... most of the boys are found in the gift shop. LOL. And I pulak sesated there wanting to buy a gift for my mui~ seriously I couldn't find any girls inside the gift shop loh! Haha..
But anyway, my point is...
I got no point.
I'm just wishing you people Happy Valentine's Day.
And the story ends like this...period.
By: M i c [ H e L L ] e .
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________®