This is a story of me, my life and my experience.
I'm MIcheLlE.
I am not held responsible for any forms of vulgar comments and personal opinions in this blog.
Read it at your own risk, by all means,
If you find it offensive and inappropriate,
Dear you, just simple, DON'T read.
~P.E.r.I.o.d~
(Wednesday, March 4, 2009-)
+7:32 PM]*
# -

Firstly, Brain felt quite empty for the fact that some nerds/kiasu people would be studying all night long, talking about what they've studied and I... on the other hand.. as always.. would be the super blurr one.

Secondly, Look at how she sits. Damn lazy weh.
Haih, I seriously felt so blah lah.
It's kinda hard holding up the feelings inside of me without spilling it, and I felt so distanced between me and my dad... most probably I still couldn't really forget what he said to me, the grudge is still there, and I thought I would be feelingless....
But my thoughts are wrong, wrong.
I don't know what to feel also. Why am I so down these days to the fact that I felt like sleeping all day long and hope the problems go away without facing it?
Am I supposed to be a stronger girl? Will facing the truth makes me a better person?
I don't know lah. I just .......
having a bad time.
And the story ends like this...period.
By: M i c [ H e L L ] e .
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________®