This is a story of me, my life and my experience.
I'm MIcheLlE.
I am not held responsible for any forms of vulgar comments and personal opinions in this blog.
Read it at your own risk, by all means,
If you find it offensive and inappropriate,
Dear you, just simple, DON'T read.
~P.E.r.I.o.d~
(Tuesday, April 28, 2009-)
+2:35 PM]*
# -
Continuation of the previous blog post.
And so I woke up around 11 am something just to call up that Swatch HQ.
It was a woman, and she's so blur. I was asking her whether is there such a rule that I got to pay RM50 for that elastic string on my watch and she was like.."er, I'm not really sure, maybe on that particular outlet they do charge that.. we will not know, but what we can do is you could come to our HQ and fix it for free."
Like hello?! What's Headquarters for ah? Are you all suppose to handle every outlet? Gosh, and she said she don't know anything about it. BLahlah, not helping at all. She asked me to even call up and go to other outlets and find out whether other outlets charge the same or not. Gosh, aren't she suppose to find out for me and aren't she suppose to tell me instead? Goodness, wasting my money calling them.
Fine, fine. I told myself I will call up other outlets and check whether they WILL charge me or not. I called up Mid Valley's outlet and there is this guy speaking.
"Hi, Swatch outlet, how may I assist you?"
"yeah, I wanna ask, if I have this Swatch bracelet of mine, the beaded type, and the elastic string snapped, so if I want you guys to fix my beads back, is it possible under warranty?"
" Er, yeah but we got to charge RM50 for that".
In my heart.. SHIT you la. I'm not gonna pay for that!!
Pls la.. Don't make me pissed off on you once again... lol...
"How could you make me pay for something like that? It's just a freaking elastic string broke and you are charging me for that?! RM50 sommore.. crazy ah..."
"okok, wait.. hold on.."
"Hi, how may I help you?" (another staff)
"*ditto*"
" Er, okay, may I know what is your watch name or item number?"
"blah blah blah. SO yeah, it's the beaded type.. I just want you guys to put my beads back..that's all! must you guys charge RM50 just for that sake?!"
"If you have the warranty I can see that there's no need to charge you, I'm not really sure why do they have to charge you for that.. well, you can come to this outlet and we'll fix it for you FOC."
"okay, thanks a lot. I still don't understand why so many staff of yours simply just like to charge me for this type of thing. It makes me angry because I've been doing it twice and no one's asking me for RM50. Geez."
" oO.. okay, just come here and I'll fix for you in a jiffy. "
And so I went all the way to MV just to fix my watch. And they did it well. Polished my watch glass, changed my battery, and ensured all my beads are intact. Thank you Miss Chua. smiles to you~
And I'm sooOoOoOoooo gonna make that stupid 1U guy(s) <<(because the other guy was agreeing to what he said) to get it man! you watch out for my letter of complaint! MuAhahAHahaha~ you gonna wish you've never spoken a word to me.
(^.^)- v [ p e a c e. o u t ]
And the story ends like this...period.
By: M i c [ H e L L ] e .
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________®