●Dear● -Dead- ●Diary● ♥♥♥
Welcome To My Bloggie..

Photobucket

This is a story of me, my life and my experience.
I'm MIcheLlE.
I am not held responsible for any forms of vulgar comments and personal opinions in this blog.
Read it at your own risk, by all means,
If you find it offensive and inappropriate,
Dear you, just simple, DON'T read.

Photobucket

~P.E.r.I.o.d~
Yours Truly
Photobucket
Hi, my name is Michelle Ng.
+ University : IMU
+ I was born into this world..: 06041989
+ Horoscope : Aries
+ Status : still a Student.. and ex-Bartenderess
+ e-mail/facebook/friendster: michelle_nsl@hotmail.com
Photobucket
(Monday, April 27, 2009-)
+2:27 AM]*

# -
Dear Diary,

This happened not long ago, which was on a Saturday morning. I woke up as early as 6am in the morning, for the sake of taking my MUET examination. As I am not the type of person who likes to get up abruptly, thus snoozing my alarm until when there is no choice was quite a norm.

Driving during the early mornings is so much fun than late mornings. I don't have to face the jam and sun. Boy I just love being calm and cool on the highway- just nice.

Then I went to SMK TTDI near 1U to take my exam. Many of my friends were asking me whether am I prepared or likewise. But for goodness sake, what is there to study for English?! From kindergarten to my Uni years (which is now), I don't know how to be prepared for English nor knows what to study for English. Come on, you tell me! But I remembered once when I got into some freaky tuition that asked me to memorise a short essay and then write it down the following week. I was petrified and I went there no more than thrice. And also, I actually went inside my tutor's car, and I saw there's holes in it, where I can see the road downwards. Gosh. gosh.

For all that matters, I sat down and had my first paper which is Reading paper. Boy oh Boy, no one told me that I got to read 6 passages in 1.5 hours. I almost filled my paper with tears of being so sleepy and grumpy. Reading...and flipping...and flipping.... flips flips FLIPS.... it seems endless to me!! Finally when they started to annouce I had 5 more minutes, I quickly just flipped through and check whether if I left out anything.

Then the 2nd paper comes, which is Writing. I would prefer writing but I'm not good at it. Somehow, they managed to give me some topic which I don't quite understand what that means. " ICT is the cause of social ills. Yes? No? Donno?" haha... firstly, I don't quite understand what is the real true meaning of ICT. 2ndly, what is it about social ills? Haih, as usual, I just crap-ped my way through. And then out of the blue one of the teachers there caught someone bringing his notes and they caught him red-handed. And we got to be the witness for that incident. I was wondering if notes would make him have any better marks.. Gosh, it's English man. How could you predict what kind of questions will they ask? It's too broad lah.

However. Then comes the 3rd paper which is Listening. Well, I'm not keen on this simply because I'm not a good listener, 'cause I always "hah?" and "what?" and "come again?" or "err.."
But anyway, the exam started and the echo and slang was horrible. When it's the end of each part, I was like... "wth...I didn't even catch it and it's already over?!?" hahaha... laughs... I actually laughed. I hope no one noticed that. Hmm.

Then after that, I went to 1U to fix my watch @ Swatch. Oh boy, my bracelet watch. The string broke. And I asked them whether if they can help me fix it (I've done this for about 2 times already and it was all FOC). Then he said "Oh, but we'll have to charge you rm50 for that repair."

I......am.......... astonished/shocked/angry.

RM50 for that stupid fix with my warranty?! Oh-so-shitty! I was in disbelief that he actually said that it was effective since this month. I cannot help it but to ask him for the HeadQuarter's number and tried calling them. Well, sadly there's no avail, but I'm not gonna give up just like that! Come on man. I gotta pay quarter of the price of my watch just to fix that bracelet string?! Darn! I was furious! I've been asking them to fix it for about two times (Yes, I know I'm a harsh person) ahah. But HEY, I STILL can't accept the fact that I got to pay RM50 just for their bad quality string. Hmmph!!

I was so angry but I couldn't blame everything on him since who knows that it might be the rule for Swatch already.


So anyway, today, (monday) I'm soooo gonna call that Swatch up and nag 'em!



0 .deaths.
And the story ends like this...period.
By: M i c [ H e L L ] e .
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________®






Tagboard
I wonder if tagboard is needed? what you think ah?
Exits
Link Link Link Link Link

Archives
July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011 August 2011 September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 December 2011 January 2012 February 2012 March 2012 April 2012 May 2012 June 2012 July 2012 August 2012 September 2012 October 2012 November 2012 December 2012 January 2013 June 2013 January 2014 September 2018

Credits

Free Counters