This is a story of me, my life and my experience.
I'm MIcheLlE.
I am not held responsible for any forms of vulgar comments and personal opinions in this blog.
Read it at your own risk, by all means,
If you find it offensive and inappropriate,
Dear you, just simple, DON'T read.
~P.E.r.I.o.d~
(Sunday, April 12, 2009-)
+11:19 AM]*
# -
I realised that K-pop is becoming more and more popular...
and the songs that they produced are awesomely awesome! Really! For those of you who likes to dance to the beat like me, K-pop is really your cup of tea. But how I wonder why J-pop doesn't sound as nice to me...Although japanese (the language) is preferably nicer to hear than korean language. Weird huh?
But here's some recommendation, I suggest Big Bang, TVXQ/DBSK , boA , Rain, lexy and Wonder Girls. Weird, most of them know how to dance really well. And sing well too. Especially boA.. I salute her la. damn good in dancing... Her new debut in U.S 'Eat You Up' .. you should have a look on how she dance.... woosh~ BLow my mind away man.
'Nuff said, there's 2 more weeks to go until I got some 3 weeks break to study for my finals. ( Not looking forward to it) . But heck, I shall try working a little harder than last sem and we'll see about the results eh? (If only I could)
Okay lah- I think that's practically all. I just don't feel the blogging aura these days.. Just felt like going e-shopping more Hahaha~~
p/s : Fast n furious 4 nice ar? I wanna watch confession of a shopaholic too. Omg~ I realised that I've been missing out from the movies like............ since last year?! wth.
And the story ends like this...period.
By: M i c [ H e L L ] e .
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________®