●Dear● -Dead- ●Diary● ♥♥♥
Welcome To My Bloggie..

Photobucket

This is a story of me, my life and my experience.
I'm MIcheLlE.
I am not held responsible for any forms of vulgar comments and personal opinions in this blog.
Read it at your own risk, by all means,
If you find it offensive and inappropriate,
Dear you, just simple, DON'T read.

Photobucket

~P.E.r.I.o.d~
Yours Truly
Photobucket
Hi, my name is Michelle Ng.
+ University : IMU
+ I was born into this world..: 06041989
+ Horoscope : Aries
+ Status : still a Student.. and ex-Bartenderess
+ e-mail/facebook/friendster: michelle_nsl@hotmail.com
Photobucket
(Tuesday, April 21, 2009-)
+7:26 PM]*

# -
Urm, I strongly detest those urm...

Those who likes to 'touch and go' ... well, to be frank, it's one night stand. (haha, kai, you know i know we know la. hor? LOL)

I hate those people hitting on some girls just to have sex with them.. what's up man. Are you that desperate? That nice to do? So that you could tell your mates that you did with her already and boast who have more girls to eff with blah blah shitnesS?

What-the-ever man... very lame, it's just like a prostitute, I reckon prostitute and one night stand people are just the same. They all have the same reason : to have sex.

Having said, at least by prostitution you can earn a living.. haha.. what crap am I talking.. but anyway! BOTH are equally bad.

Why the crap am I saying this?? Cause right, I found one video clip... courtesy by one of Big Bang members, GD... I think he's 20 years old too man. Very cool~ It's about one night stand, when he got a girl already and it's V-i-c-t-o-r-y~

BLeh, ironic right? I like to watch this video coz he's simply hot~ BUT still against the message behind it... lolz~

But, can anyone tell me what does the CRACK X4 means? I know the meaning of crack but why do they have to say CRACK? If me I would probably say HOT HOT HOT HOT~ hahaha~

Hm. I think it's because of the what mirror cracking that's why.. cause he's too hot to handle? maybe? I don't know.




Big Bang rox~



0 .deaths.
And the story ends like this...period.
By: M i c [ H e L L ] e .
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________®






Tagboard
I wonder if tagboard is needed? what you think ah?
Exits
Link Link Link Link Link

Archives
July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011 August 2011 September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 December 2011 January 2012 February 2012 March 2012 April 2012 May 2012 June 2012 July 2012 August 2012 September 2012 October 2012 November 2012 December 2012 January 2013 June 2013 January 2014 September 2018

Credits

Free Counters