This is a story of me, my life and my experience.
I'm MIcheLlE.
I am not held responsible for any forms of vulgar comments and personal opinions in this blog.
Read it at your own risk, by all means,
If you find it offensive and inappropriate,
Dear you, just simple, DON'T read.
~P.E.r.I.o.d~
(Wednesday, June 17, 2009-)
+7:58 PM]*
# -
A Trip to Singapore once again.
Well yeah, I was kinda worried of my results 2 weeks back. 'Cause if so, I might not be enjoying my holidays, and secondly, I would probably be going back from Singapore right before I can start enjoying.
Practically I was in Singapore for about 9 days. Went there with my cousin, went back alone. Ate outside food 9 days straight in a row ( feels so bloated and f-a-t now) and my money is so small there.
One thing I realised that if I don't convert my money to Msian ringgit, things would be so much cheaper there. Be it liquor, food, electronic device and so forth. I started to have a mindset that I should work there and retire elsewhere. Come on, even the transportation service are highly efficient. Not to mention late nights after clubbing. Seriously, transportation is not a problem at all. And you can count on the safety and cleanliness in this such country.
Please, you could see girls there walking alone during wee hours and there's no problem at all. The last thing you think about you getting abducted by strangers. How else... how is it possible to keep the country clean eventhough there's not much rubbish bins around the MRT? Yes, they could. And the toilets are simply clean after countless people using it, no odour at all. Food left overs are being collected in a tray by the public for the next customer to have a clean table after that. Woah.
Cars are all new and clean. 1/5 cars are taxis. Cds and movies are not censored. And lots more to say.
Set aside the goods, there are the bads too.
Young girls there are (I don't know majority or minority) a b-i-a-ch. Urrgh, so very offended by these type of people.
Chewing gums are prohibited. Awwh.
And the blah-debate goes on.
So talking about my trip, yes, indeed I had lotsa fun. Pictures will be shortly updated. Went to various shopping malls. Went to club. Went Sentosa.
p/s : darn Daiso (a shop) earned my SGD 26.00 worth of stuff. lol. I blame on you!! ( you know who u are la.)
And the story ends like this...period.
By: M i c [ H e L L ] e .
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________®