This is a story of me, my life and my experience.
I'm MIcheLlE.
I am not held responsible for any forms of vulgar comments and personal opinions in this blog.
Read it at your own risk, by all means,
If you find it offensive and inappropriate,
Dear you, just simple, DON'T read.
~P.E.r.I.o.d~
(Saturday, July 25, 2009-)
+9:07 AM]*
# -

My poor neglected blog...
This few weeks has been a roller coaster ride for me.. there's ups and downs... the joy ride and the sad ride... emo... and whole lot more.
I've been going to gym 2 times a week to train up my stamina, but unfortunately 3 days before the big day I had no form.. thus even running for a few kms seems like running for hours already... big sweats.. I can see my own reflection... my face was covered with sweat and blushed like a tomato. Seriously. It's not good to be having such transparent skin where when you're hot a little, and you blushed like a tomato. Not good.
Then I realised that one of my uni friend, suddenly come up to me and said he's joining the race too... lol... suddenly I was like in shock ... not like I told everyone that I'm going for a marathon eh... I only told some of my close uni mates.. but well, news travelled to some that are joining too.. he said that some others would wanna join too but the registration period closed. HAHA... I couldn't help but to feel more relieved and relax.. if not we would be competing each other... and I'm not a season runner.
That said, I don't take running as a hobby of mine. When my dad or who-so-ever called me to exercise, either I hit the gym for the dance class OR cycle while they jog. Never would I, ever... volunteered to run or something. Walk can la, not run. But now, I pulak joining a 11.5 km run. How AMAZING.
I sooo wanna get the goodie bags... I think 60% of the will to join would be the goodie bag, 20% cause I wanna exercise, 10% to have the certificate, and 10% is because the run is gonna be at night, so no sun weee~~~
Oklah, mumbled quite a lot...
Today is the big run. So fast lah..
Dahlah 1km pun macam nak mati,
now 1+1 not 2 wor.. its = 11km~~
Tralalala~
But regardless,
I wanna finish in time.
I wanna prove to myself I can do it.
But I know it's 1/10 chances.
But the opportunity is there.
So I'm grabbing it. winks.
And the story ends like this...period.
By: M i c [ H e L L ] e .
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________®