This is a story of me, my life and my experience.
I'm MIcheLlE.
I am not held responsible for any forms of vulgar comments and personal opinions in this blog.
Read it at your own risk, by all means,
If you find it offensive and inappropriate,
Dear you, just simple, DON'T read.
~P.E.r.I.o.d~
(Sunday, July 26, 2009-)
+6:32 PM]*
# -
Partially succeeded.
Managed to finish 11.5km run in 1 hour, 24 mins time.
Not bad for a first timer eh!! The scenery was awesome but the run was rather hilly.. gosh, really uphill struggle betul... but felt so privileged to run on the road and the cars got to stop all because I AM running on THEIR road. hahaha~~
Fun experience but totally exhausting. It's like my body wanna keep on running but inside of me I am dead tired and felt like vomiting because at one time I drank the water too much too soon.. Hehe.. but I didn't managed to get the first 75 la.. wasn't easy but will definitely try again!
Better still I beat my dad for about 10 minutes and he's a season runner. BAHahaha~ bangganya~
But that wasn't my aim lah. I was aiming to finish within 1.5 hours, and I did but I didn't get the medal.. sadnya. But wad am I to expect eh? I wasn't even practicing everyday. Wasn't even a season runner before this, wasn't participating any run before.. blah blah.
Will upload sweaty pics when I'm free again... hehz.
Talking about last Friday, managed to sneak into KL nightlife... err, the jam was horrible. Better not go there when you're driving a manual car. Regardless, the scenery of the tall buildings accompanied by KL tower and twin tower was rather awesome. Went to Asian Heritage Row, (finally dream come true as well), and it's all good. I was certainly expecting a bigger crowd but well, I guess it's the expensive cover charge that hold them back? I don't know. OR economy downfall?


So the bf and I went to The Loft and had a peek here n there. Then we went mamak and ate nasi lemak there, with some shisha. First time trying shisha... haha.. now I get what Mun Yee meant. Okay, then do you know the damn valet parking is like.. RM10?! That's not all... when we went back to the car, this stupid ass malay guy who's in charge of the valet asks for another RM5.. wtf- I nearly wanted to get down and shoot that ****ha f**ker up for being so unreasonable. Dah lah we only lepak there for about 2 hours, then asked us to pay another RM5 because RM10 is only for one and half hours.

First thing first, we PAID the RM10 already, and secondly... wtf is valet parking ar?! Got hourly charged wan ar?! zzzz!! Charge 50% extra sommore... not because of Erica calming me down also I would have scolded him like his mom. Seriously. Damn HIM... IF I EVER have this such bullshit again boy I'm gonna slap him with my words man.
**Calms herself down...**
Then he showed me where are the other clubs eg. Ruums, Poppy and so forth...
I saw and I was whoa. OKay, another whole stretch of bar/clubs. Hehehe~~ was really nice to look around... saw some pimp and his prostitutes, and man.. the prostitutes aren't pretty la wei.. ok la, the clothes sense they gotta wear sexily to show their assets, but that was all.. and I saw some guys got some sex workers(sounds nicer?) and got into a taxi... ahahaha... and the rest let you all think la.
OKay anyway, KL is not a good place-
Firstly, it's ALWAYS jam.
Second, a lot traffic lights.
Third, crime rates are urgh. high.
Forth, a lot bapa ayam and bapoks.
Fifth, valet memang ketuk duit wan la.
So if you all plan to go KL at night, be careful and go with someone you trust with an auto car. haha.
Right on, last week my sis and I went to The Curve and ate at Bubba Gump. Then walked around, and we hung out at Laundry Bar, the long lost bar that I've worked for about a week. Aww, boy I miss the times where I just sit there at the sofa and the manager said nothing. hahaha... pampered bartenderess.
Red Muse
Anyways, Absinthe has been made legallised in Msia. It's a spirit with high proof. And I'm loving every drop of it. It surely tasted like Bonjela (an ulcer medication) . For those of you who are very prone on getting ulcers should know what I mean by the Bonjela taste. Haha...
Somewhat, if I said like Bonjela taste, one might say Sambucca tasted the same too. Yes, I agree. Hehe. Loving it?

Finally I ordered 2 drinks instead of one. I like the red one better. Less sweet. The 2nd one they added too much of Mojito mint.
Okaylah, I think I'm talking jargon here... hahaha~~
bye~
And the story ends like this...period.
By: M i c [ H e L L ] e .
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________®