This is a story of me, my life and my experience.
I'm MIcheLlE.
I am not held responsible for any forms of vulgar comments and personal opinions in this blog.
Read it at your own risk, by all means,
If you find it offensive and inappropriate,
Dear you, just simple, DON'T read.
~P.E.r.I.o.d~
(Monday, July 13, 2009-)
+1:49 PM]*
# -
Running my way out to this misery of mine...
Running nowhere but to find myself..
At the same spot as I did- when I first started to run..
Endless struggle, endless race,
I'm moving but going no where...
I started to feel despaired,
Knowingly it was clear..
That I'm playing a losing game..
I slowed down my pace,
To think back..
What did I do to deserve this?
Why must I always feel lost,
When I knew there would always be a finishing line,
I couldn't cope, I fell down a million times,
I tried to be strong,
But in the end, the bruises reminds me,
That I once failed to think positively.
Walk and run my way through,
I see no one but myself,
I knew I had to move on,
Or not there wouldn't be a solution to end this.
Then I saw the reflection of myself in the river,
I looked so down,tired and gloomy..
It seems that I'm drifting myself apart..
But I just want to finish the race within my time limit...
I told myself a hundred and one times.
Finally I found my finishing line,
With all my might- I tried hard to finish it fast.
In the end,
I just barely managed to finish within the time limit.
I am not satisfied.
I knew I could be better,
But I didn't try as hard as I will.
I blame it on myself.
For being too negative.
For not preparing for the worst.
Stupidity.
And the story ends like this...period.
By: M i c [ H e L L ] e .
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________®