This is a story of me, my life and my experience.
I'm MIcheLlE.
I am not held responsible for any forms of vulgar comments and personal opinions in this blog.
Read it at your own risk, by all means,
If you find it offensive and inappropriate,
Dear you, just simple, DON'T read.
~P.E.r.I.o.d~
(Monday, August 3, 2009-)
+8:36 PM]*
# -
Another random ramblings......
Last Friday I went to SP, saw my gf and sayang there. Walked around, bought a dress, a FEMININE one. (how the hell my fb quiz says I'm 0% girly ah).
Okay, then headed to the gym and ate dinner in Kim Gary. I just love the Stone Rice there. Yums~~ I can actually finish the whole big chunk of rice. Believe me.
Then I saw.... BarCelona reopen once again.. (it was closed down by police a week ago due to the high number of underage gals, malay workers and blah.) They sent me some sms invite lah, sommore say free booze wor. But Erica told me he saw all beers so ar. heck. Hate beers. So decided to move to Republic.
Yeah, my old bar la. Nothing much, but now the menu is totally different. But same as Laundry's. And I'm in love with Absinthe/Angelique. Bonjella taste liqour. How could I resist temptation?!
So finally decided to order this temptation of mine... which is named 'The Hulk'. Consists of Guinness, Angelique, and syrup. All mix together and drink like a shot.

Dont underestimate this drink. Guinness itself contains 8% alcohol
The shooter glass... there's Angelique inside. And do you know that itself contains 72% alcohol?? Haha.. how is that possible eh? But yea, so I kinda like shot-ted it down. (My syrup I substituted with passionfruit syrup. Hehehe~)
Mmm.. yums. Dahlah at first I just wanted Guinness. But this is way better. However, my alcohol tolerance is like. high. So no worries. I'm still with my soul. tsk tsk.
Won't recommend you this drink if you have low tolerance, or if you don't like bonjella taste, or even first timers. But me like. *loves~*
So ya, kinda saw the ex-managers and all, including some who're still working there.. Such a pity la. Everyday do the same thing. Heh. Can't blame people who're adventurous ya know. And what a waste I couldn't find the manager that I can bully with.. and ask for some free drinks.. sadly he wasn't there hmmph~~
And the story ends like this...period.
By: M i c [ H e L L ] e .
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________®